Do Not Sell My Personal Information

unusual noise

confusion

Hi I'm new to the forum and hoping some one can throw some light on a problem i have,I recently purchased a fusion 2 and apart from a rattle that seems to be coming from inside the dash on the passenger side when i am cornering particular a sharp corner or roundabout or setting off up a steep hill or hump back bridge i can hear what i can only describe as light metal sliding from side to side or backwards and forwards,My son described it best said it sounded like the ball bearing in a aerosol can but as there's nothing like that in the vehicle it can't be a aerosol.I still have a months warranty on but i wanted to have a bit of an idea of what it might be before i take it back to where i purchased it so the can't try to fob me off,Thanks for any Help. :unsure:

This might sound stupid but make sure theres nothing in boot,glove box top storage unit on dash anywhere thant could cause these as for no aresol any de-icer in the car. not taking the !Removed! just check these simple things first.

This might sound stupid but make sure theres nothing in boot,glove box top storage unit on dash anywhere thant could cause these as for no aresol any de-icer in the car. not taking the !Removed! just check these simple things first.

Thanks already done this just about ripped the car apart,as i have said the cars still under warranty so i took it back yesterday [ MONDAY ] and booked it in for this fault and at leased 3 more Ive identified from this site,Dashboard rattle,Knocking from the back,and a similar posting about loosing power when hot the difference being with mine it doesn't start or starts but hunts until the engine picks up. :angry:

Thanks already done this just about ripped the car apart,as i have said the cars still under warranty so i took it back yesterday [ MONDAY ] and booked it in for this fault and at leased 3 more Ive identified from this site,Dashboard rattle,Knocking from the back,and a similar posting about loosing power when hot the difference being with mine it doesn't start or starts but hunts until the engine picks up. :angry:

Problem resolved after 3 days back at the place i purchased the car from this issue at least has been sorted"pound coin on top of heater matrix"So the moral of the story is Don't let your kids use the air vents as a money box.But there are other issues i mentioned that i will post in the appropriate threads. :rolleyes: