Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fixing Front End

FIESTA_MAD

hi

i own a 2011 (61 plate) fiesta zetec and i rear ended a mk5 fiesta lol at no more than 5mph all my bumper has is a crack and a scratch and the chrome trim is broken aswell as the number plate holder thing so the whole front bumper needs replaced .

i would go through insurence but at £300 excess i wanna try get it sorted for a little more than this myself if possible as the excess would go up to £500 if i claim.

was thinking maybe something like this

is this possible with new parts or should i just pay the £300 ?

thanks.

hi

i own a 2011 (61 plate) fiesta zetec and i rear ended a mk5 fiesta lol at no more than 5mph all my bumper has is a crack and a scratch and the chrome trim is broken aswell as the number plate holder thing so the whole front bumper needs replaced .

i would go through insurence but at £300 excess i wanna try get it sorted for a little more than this myself if possible as the excess would go up to £500 if i claim.

was thinking maybe something like this

is this possible with new parts or should i just pay the £300 ?

thanks.

Avoid going through insurance at all costs, ruin your no-claims and you'll then be seen as 'a risk' to them in future.

Do you have any pics?

Avoid going through insurance at all costs, ruin your no-claims and you'll then be seen as 'a risk' to them in future.

Do you have any pics?

well i aint got any no claims so thats kinda good in a way and no pics but it really is just a crack and a scuff nothing bad but i know its gonna cost to repair or replace the bumper.

does anyone have the prices from ford for the front lower grille and chrome trim that goes around it ?

does anyone have the prices from ford for the front lower grille and chrome trim that goes around it ?

Oh god no! lol dont go through Ford they'll rob you blind.

Sorry I've not got the link but theres a website or two that sell them....

Try google :)

Oh god no! lol dont go through Ford they'll rob you blind.

Sorry I've not got the link but theres a website or two that sell them....

Try google :)

well i want parts to be a perfect match not pattern parts so paying £100 for the 2 parts im willing to do and get a bosyshop to fix the crack and spray the whole bumper and sort a little dent .

well i want parts to be a perfect match not pattern parts so paying £100 for the 2 parts im willing to do and get a bosyshop to fix the crack and spray the whole bumper and sort a little dent .

Found this mate.....