Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Mk7 Reverse Rim!!!

Yokkung

My comment is those wheels would not be legal in this country! (They have to be under the arches)

Not to my taste, sorry. Mainly because of the wheels giving it a ridiculous high & wide stance.

My comment is those wheels would not be legal in this country! (They have to be under the arches)

Not to my taste, sorry. Mainly because of the wheels giving it a ridiculous high & wide stance.

Agreed.

What about the orangey tinted fogs would they not be illegal too?

I think it's only a prototype. I actually wanted to do Flush Style. thx for comment. :rolleyes:

well its certainly different, but really needs lowering to the max with those wheels B)

well its certainly different, but really needs lowering to the max with those wheels B)

I think I'm going to lower my fiesta. thx :) :)

Think I once read somewhere that here in the uk 30-40mm "poke" (where the wheels stick out) is legal as long as the tread on the tyre is within the wheel arch, which is achieved by over stretching the tyres, or a touch of camber. I quite like the banded steelies, especially colour coded

Think I once read somewhere that here in the uk 30-40mm "poke" (where the wheels stick out) is legal as long as the tread on the tyre is within the wheel arch, which is achieved by over stretching the tyres, or a touch of camber. I quite like the banded steelies, especially colour coded

I don't know how much "poke" is allowed, but yes you're right, as long as the tread is under the arch then it's legal.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club