Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi

phil-m

hi signed up - just got myself a mazda 121 lol - as far as i can make out its a fiesta , and as i cant find any mazda 121 owners clubs for advice i'm hoping if i need any then i'll be able to get it here - by the way i work in fords in bridgend so i've got a bit of fords in my blood - off to see if i can find help already lol

hi signed up - just got myself a mazda 121 lol - as far as i can make out its a fiesta , and as i cant find any mazda 121 owners clubs for advice i'm hoping if i need any then i'll be able to get it here - by the way i work in fords in bridgend so i've got a bit of fords in my blood - off to see if i can find help already lol

Hi welcome :)

cheers mate - i'm also on the 106owners club and i'm hoping i can get as much advice on here that i've had off there :D

hi mate and welcome along to the club, dont forget you are entitled to 10% discount on Meguiars, Autoglym, Petronas oils and all the other products we do (just about to start Poorboys as well! just goto www.maxreflect.com and use coupon code "google" upon checkout.

Enjoy the forum!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club