Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Mens Dinner Suits £59 Then £44 At Checkout

singer61

guys ,i think a great bargain £44 for a dinner suit, on marks and spencer website .all sizes and lots in stock think it be good for the parties coming up for xmas and so

go get them

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Single-Breasted-Button-Dinner-Jacket/dp/B002I0QCIY?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_1&nodeId=43490030&sr=1-1&qid=1322254922&pf_rd_r=0YMSDWZQ6JV08J3D71DP&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=43490030&pf_rd_p=215570647&pf_rd_

the link is from my page wher ei just bought two just empty basket and add your sizes for a quick checkout

singer61

I never get invited out to dinner so i don't need one for KFC :rolleyes:

When does your car arrive Rob?

well my funds are in my account now ,so when i called ,they said monday once it is thru workshop and so , it is the garage that my brother is manager so he will see it is all ready for me so hopefully monday

singer61

well my funds are in my account now ,so when i called ,they said monday once it is thru workshop and so , it is the garage that my brother is manager so he will see it is all ready for me so hopefully monday

singer61

Cool bet you can't wait

i am losing a beautiful car though i have apeugeot 407 54 model all perfect it is in fabulous condition and im selling it for 2500 60 000 miles officially all bells and whistles and full years mot and tax for 6 months

any offers lololololol

singer61

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club