Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Dashboard Esp????

Ash88lfc

Hi can anyone help. I have this ESP in my options but dont have a clue what it is. When it is off is shows a car skidding and then on it goes off. I know it is prob something stupidly easy but have no manual.

Thanks,

Ash.

post-26411-0-76556500-1322352374_thumb.j

Electronic Stability Ccontrol , On by default every time you start the car to help with traction on wet slippery surface , Off mode turns off that feature , some say in snow its better off ! , but for safety best left On. It will always revert back to On if you swtich it off and and then stop and restart your car .

• Like 1

If you see esp light on then it normally means its off , so basically if its not showing on your dash all is good and its on.

ESP - Electronic Stability Programme. Stability control uses clever electronics and a car's braking system to prevent skids during emergency manoeuvres.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club