Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Us Your Rear...

2011fiesta

i don't have a bumper sticker as such, but i do have a removable advertising magnetic...

294597_250844178284409_171064049595756_663632_928173246_n.jpg

i don't have a bumper sticker as such, but i do have a removable advertising magnetic...

Oo PM'd

not a crackin picture to be fully honest but why not... and as for the stickers, i got a few down the rear windows but for another site

28012011095.jpg

not a crackin picture to be fully honest but why not... and as for the stickers, i got a few down the rear windows but for another site

:o lol

Nice DMB badge, the red n black seems quite popular.

:)

Edit - I wonder what a red tailgate strip would look like rather than chrome, just to match in with the badge and the tail lights... photoshop anyone?

thought i keep that one hidden ;) haha and the black and red, well a black car with too many red lights inside, had too!

.....well i looked into a black one, think the chrome on the boot looks abit much, but on the other hand i kinda like it despite that... the styles and i think the zetec s have colour coded strips

Just finished giving it a good ole' wash and had my phone to hand :)

8B95D938.jpg

Just finished giving it a good ole' wash and had my phone to hand :)

Looks brilliant.

Fancy washing mine? lol ;)

The back is almost white/grey from the salt and road dirt. I'm leaving it like that til after christmas though as trying to keep it clean now will be like fighting a losing battle.

Looks brilliant.

Fancy washing mine? lol ;)

The back is almost white/grey from the salt and road dirt. I'm leaving it like that til after christmas though as trying to keep it clean now will be like fighting a losing battle.

Cheers matey!

And eerrmm no ;)

Well my car was ridiculously unclean it got to the point where was having trouble seeing the number plate haha! But ill give it a propper clean and wax after the snows come :P

Crappy iPhone pic of mine with CF vinyl

83946d5d.jpg

Where did you get that CF wrap from im wanting one for mine but in matt black.

Was it hard to fit?

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

294597_250844178284409_171064049595756_663632_928173246_n.jpg

I ordered one too, for my dads fiesta after seeing yours. Only just got round to taking a pic tonight....

IMG_0833.jpg

Any more fiesta rears to show off people?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just Got Bored Of Looking at "Black&Silver.."

...So Added some "Colour".. Went For A of MONSTER Lime Green Look..

LimePlateGone.jpg

(abit of tribute to Ken Block & Gymkhana 3.. Who Always Goes Flat Out.!! & ..Makes a Fiesta Dance.!! )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfB0_gX9Hjw

Fitted Zetec S Roof Spoiler with Mountune Fin Extensions, Gloss Black Mirror 3rd Brake & Fog Lights, Rear Wiper Removed (Panel to be Smoothed),

Black&Silver Ford Badges (DMB Monster Claws to be Fitted), Indicator Bulbs Detango'D, De-Badged, Panther Black Rear Diffuser,

Lime Green Brake Drums & Calipers, Lime&Black DMB Wheel Centres, Chrome Valve Stem & Dust Covers.. Lowered 50mm On 15" wheels,

Side Skirts.. Dark Air Deflectors.. etc.. etc..

Not Too Everyone's Taste..?

BUT.. I "M" Lovin IT..

p.s Lookin at the photo... Only On 15's.. Wheel Spacers maybe Next...? Please Advise...?

Wow never saw that model in the showroom when i bought my fiesta lol.

I never get a chance to drive the Fiesta much anymore, but since giving it up to my mum, she has been neglecting it...

gallery_29004_864_121053.jpg

Needless to say, I gave it a good clean today and it's back to it's perfect condition from when it was mine ;)

Everybody,

This will be my first attempt at posting a photo. I can't resist this thread, as I think the rear view is the best angle on my new Fiesta...in Dark Micastone:

Lola22Apr12a1.jpg

Janet

here is mine all i have done is replace the red s with a blue one lol.

before

DSC_0075.jpg

after

Untitled.png

One derriere...

I debadged it ages ago, but only just got round to giving it it's first wax of the year (woops). It still came out quite nice.

MyleysBatPhone_000162.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club