Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SMAX rear wiper

sobaka

I can also recommend the ford focus rear wiper as i have fitted it on mine. these can be got of eBay easy and cheep and come as a complete unit with wiper blade and only need a 13 mm or 1/2" nut removed to fit it.

this will make a big difference to the back end, more up-to-date that the cheep thing thats standard.

I can also recommend the ford focus rear wiper as i have fitted it on mine. these can be got of ebay easy and cheep and come as a complete unit with wiper blade and only need a 13 mm or 1/2" nut removed to fit it.

this will make a big difference to the back end, more up-to-date that the cheep thing thats standard.

sorry £15 inc p&p, iwill post pic and link to eBay i used when i get home ;)

sorry £15 inc p&p, iwill post pic and link to ebay i used when i get home ;)

:rolleyes:

great, waiting for the pic. I have also seen a citroen c4 5 doors rear wiper which I think can fit nicely. It is slightly bent and is of an unusual form.

Does the focus one fit exactly or is it bigger, by the way?

:rolleyes:

great, waiting for the pic. I have also seen a citroen c4 5 doors rear wiper which I think can fit nicely. It is slightly bent and is of an unusual form.

Does the focus one fit exactly or is it bigger, by the way?

fitted straight on, if i remember it was 10 mm smaller but still clears the window fine ;)

found a picture ;)

very useful, I've seen the Pug version but not a Ford one...

I guess this will be fixed on the update next year?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club