Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Wtf Is Up With This Roundabout?!

Whitner

You wouldn't want to hit ice on there and loose controll thats for sure. :blink:

Yeah! Could you imagine trying to explain that to your insurer...

"It's full of air-holes now... Makes it go faster"

That's mental :huh:

I won't complain about how the amount of potholes in this country make the roads more dangerous than other European roads.

:o would not like to have a run in with that.... wonder if they built it like that on purpose? hmmm

Clearly the EU initiatives havent kicked in yet... They wouldnt get away with building that in the UK! I dont think I will drive that road anytime soon! or ever...

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly the EU initiatives havent kicked in yet... They wouldnt get away with building that in the UK! I dont think I will drive that road anytime soon! or ever...

Haha yeah, I'd never drive along that road! :blink:

I'd pap my self if I saw that roundabout heading myway!

Looks like a cross between some kind of monster from Greek mythology and something from Star Trek! :P

• 4 weeks later...

It goes to show that the Germans are equal opportunity employers. I thought only us English would higher a blind person to design a round about :) After all, we got a comedian to design the M25.

A few months back a new roundabout was made near my house, the roundabout sign that went up read 'same old !Removed!' it wasn't hand written or anything but was printed. a few weeks later it was taken down and changed.