Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got My New Car Today

singer61

well got my car today and i must say i am impressed with it, nice and responsive to what i ask when i ask , good looker to in grey and plenty of space , any you guys what oil would u suggest for it ,not the cheapest please .any other things u suggest i improve , oh should mention i didnt get a ciggy lighter with it wonder why is that , any ideas guys

singer61

oil wise you need a 5:30 Fully Synthetic. Halfords own is fine but im sure others may have some more ideas.

The ciggy lighter only comes aspart of the Smokers Pack, however you can buy a version from eBay which includes the lighter and an ash tray pot thing that fits in one of the cup holders.

cheers bt m8 i wondered , missus says i shouldnt be smoking anyway but it is my car lolol i been out driving it everywhere all day , she says im like a kid with a new toy , but it is good to drive and thanks for the info it is much appreciatted

do u have any links for smokers pack bt m8 i cant see it on eBay thanks

singer61

well got my car today and i must say i am impressed with it, nice and responsive to what i ask when i ask , good looker to in grey and plenty of space , any you guys what oil would u suggest for it ,not the cheapest please .any other things u suggest i improve , oh should mention i didnt get a ciggy lighter with it wonder why is that , any ideas guys

singer61

Hi

excellent choice mate,

bought my 2010 focus new from the garage didnt get a lighter with it neither mate, please see my list of guides below this post you may find some of interest since we have the same car and colour. B)

also this seller on eBay has some nice focus bits Click Here and DMB badges are a great Modification Click Here

thanks lenny jees lots to do with it isnt there , im useless with cars but great with scalpel and so lolol , i searched everywhere today to find the bonnet opener and someone told me it was the badge u just turn lol

mines is dark grey lenny dont know the proper name for the colour

singer61

thanks lenny jees lots to do with it isnt there , im useless with cars but great with scalpel and so lolol , i searched everywhere today to find the bonnet opener and someone told me it was the badge u just turn lol

singer61

lol Scalpel can be good, perticuraly for the modification im doing at the momment, fitting a red brake light behind the rear ford badge, pree has one on his but i dont have a dremil and tried to use a drill instead lol didnt go to plan, so scalpal skills 10 out of 10. :D

a good tip is to keep the bonnet lock oiled mate, spray once a month with wd40 and exercise it by opening and closing, these locks have been known to.... well lock up lol,

and if that happens your talking around £100-£150 because the only way in to it is to smash the grill, meaning new lock, new grill and new badge plus labour, verses a can of WD-40 and 2 minutes of your time once every four weeks.

aaah i see i will try and open it tomoro i didnt have a go today was just to busy driving and looking at it , i cant seem to find a smokers pack for my car on eBay i tried everythin even google

singer61

aaah i see i will try and open it tomoro i didnt have a go today was just to busy driving and looking at it , i cant seem to find a smokers pack for my car on ebay i tried everythin even google

singer61

found them for you mate, not as a group sale but still all new items and end result the same pack

Genuine ford cigarette plug Click Here

Genuine Ford Ash Tray Click Here

Flashy ford plug Click Here :D

cheers lenny m8 will have a look thanks once again

singer61

cheers lenny m8 will have a look thanks once again

singer61

no problem mate, also if your considering protecting the body for the winter this kit is the business mate Click Here

i made the mistake of buying mine in Halfords for £56.72 :( although it was still worth every penny,

cheers m8 will have a look and get

singer61

No problem, :lol: ill stop stalking you now,

ive removed the picture now that you saw the results, as i dont want people to think my car is your new purchase,

when you get a momment upload some pictures of your motor,

cheers talk soon man B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club