Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Audio

jack_routledge

Hello

I have a Zetec S mk7 and i want to plug my iPhone into the phone to work with the stereo. Firstly i dont have a usb port.. only cigarette lighter and aux in. Can you play music through bluetooth? Or is that only to take phone calls etc. I cant seem to work out how to do it if you can!

Also im thinking about upgrading the door Speakers to some better Speakers. Would I need any bigger amp or anything, or would they fit straight in (amusing i get the correct size etc.)

Thanks for you help in advance!

If you don't have USB you can't stream audio via bluetooth (you need a different module & the car config updated)

You'd need to plug your iPod in to the AUX socket and press AUX on stereo - you will not be able to use steering wheels controls to skip tracks, only volume.

If you don't have USB you can't stream audio via Bluetooth (you need a different module & the car config updated)

You'd need to plug your iPod in to the AUX socket and press AUX on stereo - you will not be able to use steering wheels controls to skip tracks, only volume.

Ok thanks! Do you know if you can take it to ford dealer and they can upgrade it to this? Or does it have to come standard in a new car?

Thanks again

Just found this old thread and sorry to dig it up but...

WELL IMPRESSED!! Was going to go out and buy a Y cable from ford or a mini usb stick but... music playing via bluetooth!? My phone did show up the title/track but maybe its been updated since april

Go on ford, proper impressed by this little car

Ok thanks! Do you know if you can take it to ford dealer and they can upgrade it to this? Or does it have to come standard in a new car?

Thanks again

Ford would charge around £350 for parts alone, then there's labour on top! It can be done though as I did it to Mikester's (member on here) Fiesta.

Just found this old thread and sorry to dig it up but...

It's was created 2 hours ago, you call that old?!

Woops, I had a diff one open from April that was mentioning stuff about this ;)

on a completely different note jack you might want to blank out your reg number in your photo as there are gyppos out there that might go nicking petrol with your number.

on a completely different note jack you might want to blank out your reg number in your photo as there are gyppos out there that might go nicking petrol with your number.

Thanks for that! Didnt think of it!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club