Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Picked Up My New Cmax 2011

weavy

Hi guys ive picked up my c max on Sunday and ive had the car 2 days now not done much driving but wasn't happy with the garage as it was dusty inside and i had to clean it when i got home. plus no car mats but ive to wait untill they get stock in.

Om monday morning ive gone to open the car and nothing what so ever so i got the key out of the flob and opened the door that way next minute the flob is working again

weird i thought but going to keep an eye on it will keep you all posted on the coming weeks

dellboy

Hi Weavy

Sounds a nice ride

My dad picks his up in January , not sure of the Spec on it

I had the same Issue , and took back to Ford fo an Update , except my remote took several minutes and countless swear words before it worked again.

• 1 month later...

I picked my Titanium up from Smc was so excited I didn't notice that they had fitted ztec 16inch wheels instead of Titanium 17inch they still haven't sorted it out and now my speedometer is under reading by 5mph.

Well SMC come good for me they gave me the 18inch Upgrade wheels as a way of saying sorry for messing me around took about a hour to change them as the ECU needs setting up for the correct wheels but it's all good now :)

It's supprising how much of a difference the new wheels make to the handling as now no tire roll in hard cornering, Feels like much more grip but a slightly harder ride now very happy with my c-max

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club