Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Wheels :d

bneeco

before any one asks iv taken my lights back to standard because theyre being wrapped monday, will update with pics once done

first set of wheels i had purchased from new and never had so much hassle :(

ok so ordered some Speedline corse 2110's yesterday,

phone call back, "cannot get hold of them for 6+ months", so rang around 15 different websites all the "same answer",

go back to original place, ask for memora's "cannot get them for 4+ months",

settled on some pro race 3's when they went to prep them with the tyres of my choice phone call back "they had arrived with 2 wheels having flat spots",

so i ask for speedlines 6 spoke wheels, "dont come in 17"'s sorry"

so i order pro race 1.2's then changed my mind after staring at pictures of them for an hour

so i then asked for speedline corse's flow forming 2120's went and picked them up today and was chuffed with them, i thought they would of filled the arches more but hey i knew i werent going to spend over 1k so beggers cant be choosers,

heres some pics, let me know what you guys think!

380927_10151047746845029_544325028_22141902_1117068585_n.jpg

383595_10151047747130029_544325028_22141903_632339786_n.jpg

390990_10151047747600029_544325028_22141907_1451595166_n.jpg

and for the iPhone jobby,

374260_10151047751200029_544325028_22141914_1150019786_n.jpg

378484_10151047750290029_544325028_22141913_427926563_n.jpg

• Like 1

They look great on your car. Good choice. It was worth spending hours looking at them in my opinion.

pics of actual stance not on sloping pavement please :)

first impressions they look awesome, love to see some side on shots on level ground. looks slammed with 16s in the pics. good choice. did you consider turinis?

From the angle you've took the pics, looks like spacers required on rears ?

ok got my lights done so heres a few snaps i know its off topic but hey....

Lights Look Excellent Mate,

Whole Car Looks Fantastic! Well Done B)

Lights Look Excellent Mate,

Whole Car Looks Fantastic! Well Done B)

Yeah looking good too mate.

Has your front grill been custom-made with that blank top half piece?

• Like 1

yeah o ut the top peice out and fiber glassed and filled it, was a first attempt its come out pretty well one of the clips dont clip in properly but its hardly noticable so iv left it like it for this year, im thinking about getting it all smoothed into the bumper in the summer time when iv paid the wheels off which should make it look 100 times better!

That car looks stunning. White wheels really set a car off. What engine is it running

1.6 tdci once iv got looks how I want them I will try make it pretty quick few people recon I could get it running 150-160 bhp for under 1k but reliably

The lights are not to my taste but i do love the wheels, nice one

The more I re-visit this topic, the more I am admiring your car. It is everything I want. Tell me, did you get the bonnet vinyl wrapped or painted?

I really, really like the lights - can I ask where you bought them from, how much they cost and was it easy to change them?

I wouldn't mind having those on my car...

its all carbon fibre wrapped mate it stains so easily!!! It's a pain if I'm honest

Usually the way....never mind. But I gotta say, they do look really good especially against the backdrop of the white.

why didnt you just get new head lights with black reflectors and once you get onto the engine mods let me know because i have the same car and want to mod the engine to about the same bhp

IMO, that car is awful, wheels are lovely, like the black roof, everything else is just really dis tasteful and cheapenes the car,, but sure each to their own, i can appreciate how hard you must have worked to get the car looking like that so fair play if it's what you enjoy ;)

• Like 1

if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for your alloys because the cheapest i can find a set is £959 which doesnt sound to bad but if i can get them cheaper i want a set maybe white or silver not sure how white alloys on a white car would look also what size tyres have you got fitted

Ohhh not keen on the face on the bonnet lol :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club