Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Fitting Daytime Running Lights Focus Mk2.5

Preee

Full Fitting guide for Fitting DayTime Running Lights to a Ford Focus Mk2.5

Created a PDF download Guide instead of dragging the post over at least 4 pages as its very picture heavy , this will allow anyone wishing to follow this guide to print it off for installation or view off line.

Here is direct link for the Guide >>Ford Focus mk2.5 DRL.pdf << Adobe PDF reader or Foxit reader required

This is a great little Mod which i enjoyed doing and wiring , there are some pictures below on how they look which is great.

From what i can tell there are three different versions of these lights out there , My version did not have the included switch or Indicator Connection , but they do Dim by about 50% when side lights turned on :)

Thankyou for reading and i hope you find the guide usefull.

Preee

20111203162247.jpg

20111203162315.jpg

20111203162412.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

They look good mate!

where did you get them from?

Thanks ,I got them from http://thespeedline.com < very helpfull

They were £93.56 including postage , but the Nice Customs man needed extra for the Christmas party and charged me £25.20 for reading the label :P

They are being sold on eBay for £99 + Postage from a "Uk" Guy , Pictures of wiring don't look the same as mine did , but they may be from a different supplier

eBay search is Ford focus Daytime running lights

• Like 1

Cool.. may have a look at these! they dont look like the cheap universal ones ive seen!

Surely for wanting that extra for the xmas party you also received an invite?? lol

• Like 1

Cool.. may have a look at these! they dont look like the cheap universal ones ive seen!

Surely for wanting that extra for the xmas party you also received an invite?? lol

Not even a Christmas card off them !:o

They are fitted into the Fog surround and look like they could have been there from manufacture , blend in well , my guide shows you how they look before they were fitted , so they are not universal , these will only fit Euro Mk2.5

• Like 1

Thats all cool! I've seen some other ones... think ms design... that look pretty good...

Not even a xmas card? how rude! not even a "Thanks" and a smiley face on the receipt i bet??? lol

• Like 1

Not even a Christmas card off them !ohmy.gif

They are fitted into the Fog surround and look like they could have been there from manufacture , blend in well , my guide shows you how they look before they were fitted , so they are not universal , these will only fit Euro Mk2.5

Another Quality Guide Pree mate,

and the best about the guide on these is i can print it out and refer to it easily when im fitting my DRL's

Top Class idea mate and the look Fantastic worth every penny cool.gif

• Like 1

Another Quality Guide Pree mate,

and the best about the guide on these is i can print it out and refer to it easily when im fitting my DRL's

Top Class idea mate and the look Fantastic worth every penny B)

Thanks Lenny , PDF version will help other's i think like you say printing it off , i'm on holiday now so lots of driving around in actual daylight hrs :D Just need a big Neon on the roof saying "look at these aren't they cool":ph34r:

• Like 1

Thats all cool! I've seen some other ones... think ms design... that look pretty good...

Not even a xmas card? how rude! not even a "Thanks" and a smiley face on the receipt i bet??? lol

All i got was an Email "Pay this and you might get them before Christmas":P

• Like 1

Nice Guide Buddy B)

Cheers Barry :)

• Like 1

Cant wait to order mine after Christmas lol ive been dropping hints to the Mrs. about these for weeks.biggrin.gif

• Like 1

Cant wait to order mine after Christmas lol ive been dropping hints to the Mrs. about these for weeks.:D

Fingers crossed Lenny she may say "oh go and order a set"

One other cool thing i have noticed is they stay on for approx 5 seconds after i have stopped and turned off the car , wife said Oh you left the lights on so i clicked my fingers and they went off , she looked at me kinda strange lol :lol:

• Like 1

Lol. I realised last week that if you click full beam on after turning the engine off, the headlights stay on for 3 minutes. :)

Lol. I realised last week that if you click full beam on after turning the engine off, the headlights stay on for 3 minutes. :)

Yes its the walk home feature but i always forget then struggle to find the keyhole in the front door lol

• Like 1

Pree, was it not yourself who heard about this feature, then went outside in the heaving rain with no shoes, to test the feature?

• Like 1

Pree, was it not yourself who heard about this feature, then went outside in the heaving rain with no shoes, to test the feature?

:lol: It would be something stupid like that i would do , because i would be sat there thinking i wonder if that works before rushing out.

• Like 1

One other cool thing i have noticed is they stay on for approx 5 seconds after i have stopped and turned off the car , wife said Oh you left the lights on so i clicked my fingers and they went off , she looked at me kinda strange lol :lol:

lmao now thats cool,

i will need a guide on how to click your fingers because i cant lol and im also left handed :rolleyes:

• Like 1

God you come up with everything! lol.

Once again, great looking lights. Look so smart. B)

Cheers Paul

When are you getting some on your Fiesta m8

• Like 1

Cheers Paul

When are you getting some on your Fiesta m8

Lol well the ms design ones look good but are very expensive. I'll just have to admire everyone elses for the time being

Lol well the ms design ones look good but are very expensive. I'll just have to admire everyone elses for the time being

best Price i have seen them for so far is £239 which is alot cheaper than direct from MS , still alot of money though i think they will come down

• Like 1

Like this Lenny

Lmao thanks ill start learning this now mate, laugh.gif

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club