Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RIP - Tdcist's Focus Zetec S Tdci

TDCiST

That's something I have always wondered how it would look. Got to say I am impressed. Maybe you could do a photoshop of a standard focus grill with the ST Honeycomb pattern? As this would mean you won't have the side bits.

Defo something I will consider :)

trouble is building the grille would be a lot harder if it was all honeycomb.. i'd have to see what both grilles are like and see if it can be done neatly.

Ok, heres another PShop of the grille, with the outer bits also honeycombed...

DaveSTFront2ZetecS_zps2aae7109.jpg

What does everyone think?

Glad u approve stoney... I just need to work out how to do it without it looking like I've done a massive DIY bodge job lol

I'm really tempted now I've seen it in the pics

That looks awesome! I saw a Golf GTI today and had the same. If there was a way to get this done without it looking shoddy, I would definitely be interested

Still waiting for the upper grille... guess itll be the new year!

Still waiting for the upper grille... guess itll be the new year!

It's a great upgrade, love mine.

It's a great upgrade, love mine.

How do you fit it?? I'm guessing it doesnt come with the flip badge....

• 2 weeks later...

Upper grille arrived today... Got it for £25 in the end ;)

Will hopefully be fitting tomorrow. Noticed there is no guide so will do one while I'm at it!

Good man. Looking forward to the pics. Are you gonna modify the lower grill to match?

Eventually... Not got the time right now but it may be something I look at over the summer!

Great job mate, will be buying my st grille tomorrow and hopefully be fitting it this weekend with no problems thanks to your fab guide!! :)

Just ordered some 3M DiNoc Carbon effect Vinyl for the bonnet lip, going to do the girlfriends at the same time!

Sounds good mate, be interested to see the finished result. Wanting to do something with mine but not sure what to do as my car is silver, so could colour code it or carbon wrap but not sure what would look best?

Any thoughts?

nice one Dave! excellent guide...i wanna change mine now..more money spent on the car will amuse the wife!

Sounds good mate, be interested to see the finished result. Wanting to do something with mine but not sure what to do as my car is silver, so could colour code it or carbon wrap but not sure what would look best?

Any thoughts?

Carbon or Black would be good, Have a look at a silver ST on google and see what you think. I'm sure a member on here has a silver focus and a carbon lip... Looks pretty good

nice one Dave! excellent guide...i wanna change mine now..more money spent on the car will amuse the wife!

Haha! its only £25 and about half an hours work... ;)

I will check ford dealer and see how much they quote!

To be fair... I did get discount!!

I think retail price is about £30-35...