Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Foglights Anyone?

Harvey19

Sup everyone, I'm looking to purchase some LED foglights to go with my 6000k 35k HID Kit. Those who already have them? Which ones do you have and would you recommend them?

I'm probably going to purchase a pair of 24LED SMD H11 units like these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-H11-Xenon-WHITE-24-LED-5050-SMD-Car-Fog-Lamp-Bulbs-/140547132342?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20b9430bb6

Sup everyone, I'm looking to purchase some LED foglights to go with my 6000k 35k HID kit. Those who already have them? Which ones do you have and would you recommend them?

I'm probably going to purchase a pair of 24LED SMD H11 units like these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-H11-Xenon-WHITE-24-LED-5050-SMD-Car-Fog-Lamp-Bulbs-/140547132342?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20b9430bb6

Got those exact ones mate....

Excellent match with my 6K 35W HIDs! ;)

Sorry got no pics though.

Haha really? Well that's sold it for me! About to the buy the HID Kit as well.

Getting the same as you 6000k 35k from www.hids4u.com £90

How much did you pay and where did you purchase from?

Cheers ;)

Do you get a decent beam patern from these? Is it as good or better than standard halogens?

They are not good for practical purposes, only display

Haha really? Well that's sold it for me! About to the buy the HID kit as well.

Getting the same as you 6000k 35k from www.hids4u.com £90

How much did you pay and where did you purchase from?

Cheers ;)

Glad to help mate!

My HIDs were also from there however mines were the 'slim' ballasts so I had to pay £112.95.

Look the dogs mate very bright/white and go even better with the LED fogs and LED sidelights. ;)

Nice! All easy to fit I assume?

A while back I changed my H7 bulbs to Phillips blue vision but didn't make a huge difference so that's why I'm going for the HID Kit.

How did you fix your ballasts?

Nice! All easy to fit I assume?

A while back I changed my H7 bulbs to Phillips blue vision but didn't make a huge difference so that's why I'm going for the HID kit.

How did you fix your ballasts?

Same, had Philips UV or something like that, but they were just useless.

Yeah very easy to fit mate!

All plugs/sockets are easy to identify as they only fit the specified receiver and only go in one way.

IIRC Ben managed to fit his ballasts and wiring looms in his headlight unit however my headlights are projector however not official ones (long story) so they don't fit inside mine.

So, I had to fix my ballasts to the underside of the headlight unit, theres a flat section which is a perfect size, I used 3x 1 inch screws to do so. all the excess wiring is cable-tied neatly behind the unit on the outside and then I just cut a 25mm hole in the rubber cap on the unit so is for the wires to be put inside using the sheathing type thing (you'll know what I mean when you see it) its easy to determine which is which when you get it all out the box.

Instructions are helpful too so give them a wee read too just to make sure!

If you really need pics for extra help just give me a shout mate and Ill do my best to get them.

Ahhh I see, thanks for all the info man I appreciate it.

Think I'll be fine doing it, plus I got a mate who's done it all so should be no prob.

Nice one ;)

Ahhh I see, thanks for all the info man I appreciate it.

Think I'll be fine doing it, plus I got a mate who's done it all so should be no prob.

Nice one ;)

No probs mate! ;)

Ah mate they look the DOGZ, defo ordering mine first thing tmoz :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club