Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New :d

MarkGeorge139

Hi guys and girls!

I'm new to the forum as I just bought my first car, a 1999 Focus 1.8 Zetec... Strange for a first car as a 19 year old I know but as I had a motorcycle accident and it was winter and I had a bit of spare cash rattling around I decided to carry on my driving lessons and book my test but buy a car to run around and practice in :)

So pictures of my Focus are attached, any suggestions welcome, mods that I know of that were already installed were the Wolfrace 17"s, mondeo wiper stalks and front splitter. I've put in some decent Speakers and a 12" sub to chav it up a bit as I like my music bassy!

Cheers!

C360_2011-12-0110-54-27.jpg

C360_2011-12-0110-54-01.jpg

C360_2011-12-0110-53-07.jpg

C360_2011-12-0110-52-50.jpg

C360_2011-12-0110-49-56.jpg

C360_2011-11-3015-20-39.jpg

324970_10150553531851095_633901094_10899143_1245034875_o.jpg

Hi guys and girls!

I'm new to the forum as I just bought my first car, a 1999 Focus 1.8 Zetec... Strange for a first car as a 19 year old I know but as I had a motorcycle accident and it was winter and I had a bit of spare cash rattling around I decided to carry on my driving lessons and book my test but buy a car to run around and practice in :)

So pictures of my Focus are attached, any suggestions welcome,

Welcome to the Forum Mark,

if you get a moment join photobucketand upload some picture's of your motor,

you can then link them to this forum,

once uploaded go to Album,

below or above each picture on photobucket is an Image URL

copy this URL and paste it in to your posts

once pasted in the post remove the

.img from either side of the link then its job done,

also check out DMB Graphics for Ford badge Overlays and vintage Decals Click Here

check under the footwells for bulb sockets, to fit footwell lights.

and see my guides listed below this post you may find some of Interest.

Hope this helps mate B)

Nice car there mate!

Personally id change the yellow fogs back to clear.. but thats only my personal opinion!!

Looking at it the previous owner has also retro fitted the Facelift st170 headlights and lower front grille! Good choice!!

Cheers guys,

Ahh that is what the splitter is from! I was thinking of getting some st170 alloys, they just suit the car better. And the fog lenses are horrible. In natural light they are like a green colour, poorly fitted which has led to condensation in the lens and one of the bulbs has corroded to the fitting, maybe some HIDs would be better and clear lenses... I'm one for going for lighting upgrades straight away so xenon or HIDs are top on my list, I've already put superbright LEDs in the interior and top brake light.

I have some ST170 alloys in my garage... lol

I bought them to put them on my old focus, but then it blew up... They don't fit my new one! lol

Only issue is, they are painted Grey, and need a refurb as there are a couple of little kerb hits, and also one wheel had a seized locknut, so theres a little surface damage round one nut hole but nothing structural...

If your interested PM me mate, i'm open to sensible offers for all 4... They have tyres on but they are sized for a fiesta not a focus... so they would need changing... However you have 17"tyres already! lol

I've also got the standard front fogs... LHD reverse light.. and some other bits... lol

Cheers dude, I will see how bruised my credit is after christmas and PM you! is the LHD reversing light the white one? the one on there now is red and I hate it.

Yes mate, a white one... I even have the red bulb still... Just let me know!

Hi and welcome to FOC , nice looking Focus

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club