Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Windscreen Wash

Detrucci

Sorry im a bit new to this, can anyone explain what happened here...i got a 1 litre bottle of carplan screenwash from a store...i started to put it into the thing, i didnt see anything...so i kept doing it, and ended up putting in the whole bottle of 1 Litre, i still cant see the stuff, its like going down a bottomless pit lol, is this common? how much screenwash does it take to fill it up?

Sorry im a bit new to this, can anyone explain what happened here...i got a 1 litre bottle of carplan screenwash from a store...i started to put it into the thing, i didnt see anything...so i kept doing it, and ended up putting in the whole bottle of 1 Litre, i still cant see the stuff, its like going down a bottomless pit lol, is this common? how much screenwash does it take to fill it up?

Any car I've had has taken about 4 litres to fill to the brim so i wouldn't worry

Keep filling takes a bitty more.....

I've never had screen wash that wasn't a concentrated solution. So just keep pouring water in, 3 litres would be good as it would give you 25% mix for winter.

darn so i need to buy like 3 bottles haha thats more money gone :(

darn so i need to buy like 3 bottles haha thats more money gone :(

Fill the rest up with water it will mix and be fine

• Like 1

Thanks il try filling up with water and see how it goes.

Its water and a bottle, how can you go wrong??

you can drive but have difficulty filing the washer bottle?

Have you ever thought before adding your post that , not everybody knows everything that's why Forums are here to help people !

• Like 1

Have you ever though before adding your post that , not everybody knows everything that's why Forums are here to help people !

Yes i did think, hence my reply.

If my post offends you, then you should realize the internet is full of different views from different people, your views apparently differ from mine, therefore we see thing's differently.

but honestly, struggling to fill a washer bottle and is out on the road driving, no wonder insurance is high and there is so many crashes.

I'm pretty sure there are many things you don't know and i'll be looking forward to your posts ;) , they will be interesting i'm sure for someone that assumes that people should know every thing , but un-like you and many others the internet is full of people wishing to gain knowledge and learn and not look down on people that ask questions.

The forum is here to gain idea's and knowledge , not to look down on people asking questions how ever simple they may be to others. !

Happy New year what ever planet your from !:P

• Like 3

That is patronising and unecessary.

Cheers

Rog

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure there are many things you don't know and i'll be looking forward to your posts ;) , they will be interesting i'm sure for someone that assumes that people should know every thing , but un-like you and many others the internet is full of people wishing to gain knowledge and learn and not look down on people that ask questions.

The forum is here to gain idea's and knowledge , not to look down on people asking questions how ever simple they may be to others. !

Happy New year what ever planet your from !:P

And a Happy New year to you to

P.S im from planet Earth, you may have heard of it??

can we put a stop to this please.. no need for it

That is patronising and unecessary.

Cheers

Rog

maybe so, but with this thread having over 300 views and only 13 reply's, 3 of which are mine, then im guessing ALOT of people were at least thinking what i said.

you say im patronising, i say im stating the obvious

unnecessary, maybe, but at some point someone would have said something, that,s the way it is.

maybe so, but with this thread having over 300 views and only 13 reply's, 3 of which are mine, then im guessing ALOT of people were at least thinking what i said.

unnecessary, maybe, but at some point someone would have said something, that,s the way it is.

most of us are polite enough not to so i guess not.

You have been warned, this stops now.

• Like 2

most of us are polite enough not to so i guess not.

You have been warned, this stops now.

Thanks Stef

• Like 1

If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all :P My mother always told me that... I rarely listen :P

• Like 1

arbgarry. A lot of thought must have went into such a constructive response to the question. Well done.

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

• Like 1

Hi David,

As mentioned, the screenwash container is about 4 litres. I usually put in a 2 litre bottle of concentrated screen wash and fill the rest up with water. You can also buy ready-mixed screen-wash which is slightly cheaper and means that you don't need to add water. Hope this helps!

Just brim it with water now and it should be good to go.Its not an exact science so I don't think it matters how much of either or you put in.You might use allot of it this time of year anyway and may need to put more in before you know it. :)

Hi if you do not water down the concentrate you may get a blockage in the filter and your washers will not work.Had this

on the wifes KA not coved under warranty just have to pull out washer motor and wash filter . :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club