Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sux To Be Orcomma

orcomma

steamed up passenger window + wet road + low lighting + high kerb = boink to the left hand side skirt.

no visible damage, but on the way home the end cap has managed to fall off somewhere (could be anywhere over a 15 mile distance of various roads).

end cap i understand is only available with a new skirt.

sux to be orcomma :( sad times

You're right that it's only available as whole skirt.

That fancy Titanium of yours not use air con to dismist? :P (sorry, had to!)

• Like 1

yep im after the black plastic bit that sits at the bottom of the wheel arch cowling. not the jacking point cover.

and no nath, my EATC (not just "air con") was 100% warming my tootsies from the cold outside. plus i was distracted by my ambient lighting :P

fml :angry:

Funny, with my 'poverty spec' Zetec-S (now with added cruise control I might add!) I can turn on the air con and the windows demist almost instantly ;)

• Like 1

We have a max demist button. ;)

Which does beg the question why it wasn't being used :lol:

does anyone else find that the windows mist up if they go along with the air recirculation turned on, but not if its turned off? irritating if you've got a dirty lorry in front of you coughing smells into your car and you want to stop them...

Funny, with my 'poverty spec' Zetec-S (now with added cruise control I might add!) I can turn on the air con and the windows demist almost instantly ;)

Still calling BS on your cruise control :P

• Like 1

does anyone else find that the windows mist up if they go along with the air recirculation turned on, but not if its turned off? irritating if you've got a dirty lorry in front of you coughing smells into your car and you want to stop them...

The recirculation obviously shuts the external vents and just moves the air inside the car around again.

I know it's good for stopping smells but it also doesn't allow moisture from your breath to escape either.

Could bite the bullet and run air conditioning for short bursts, that will remove the condensation from the air.

You could alternatively try Climair vents on your windows, you can crack the windows open a little bit and still avoid smells coming in as the air movement over them draws air out of the car rather than blasting it in, also stops water run off and !Removed! ends blowing back into your lap :blink:

• Like 1

The recirculation obviously shuts the external vents and just moves the air inside the car around again.

I know it's good for stopping smells but it also doesn't allow moisture from your breath to escape either.

Could bite the bullet and run air conditioning for short bursts, that will remove the condensation from the air.

You could alternatively try Climair vents on your windows, you can crack the windows open a little bit and still avoid smells coming in as the air movement over them draws air out of the car rather than blasting it in, also stops water run off and !Removed! ends blowing back into your lap :blink:

mmm yeh probs just me still getting used to the car, not a massive problem. my old toyota IQ was so small i could run the re-circ pretty much all the time and not worry...

iNath... can cruise control be retro fitted to the Mk2.5 focus??

• Like 1

iNath... can cruise control be retro fitted to the Mk2.5 focus??

I'll be honest, I've never tried! Was it an option/standard on another version? Ghia/Titanium...?

• Like 1

yeah its an option across the range/standard on titanium i believe.

• Like 1

We have a max demist button. ;)

Which does beg the question why it wasn't being used :lol:

cold feet! the max demist button directs the air to the windscreen!

and the heated windscreen was doing the job of that fine, just not the windows

Nerr nerr nerr nerr!

392617_10150591830493438_513878437_11739476_552175962_n.jpg

how is this possible and i want it tell me how i have a 2011 1.6 tdci zetec s same as yours just a year younger how do i get this fitted to mine

Bulb sweep doesn't prove anything lol

Anyone in Northampton available to be a passenger in my car whilst I cruise down the A45? Will require a signed witness statement, sworn oath on the owner's handbook, becoming blood brothers, a pinky swear and your first born. But then I'm still not sure dLockers would be satisfied...

how is this possible and i want it tell me how i have a 2011 1.6 tdci zetec s same as yours just a year younger how do i get this fitted to mine

You need a Titanium steering wheel (£130 from Ford), laptop & Ford VCM (around £5,000), the ASBUILT file for your VIN (priceless) & then some binary & hex knowledge.

You need a Titanium steering wheel (£130 from Ford), laptop & Ford VCM (around £5,000), the ASBUILT file for your VIN (priceless) & then some binary & hex knowledge.

So pretty easy then... ;)

Bulb sweep doesn't prove anything lol

I have Cruise control too! Look :D

gallery_13241_370_1380116.jpg

Unfortunately i still can turn on when i driving :(

• Like 1

Very good Lez, I didn't cheat and use the secret menu like you did though ;)

i did not, i do not have cruise control yet, may if you send the asBuild file to over me...

Happy new year to you anyway!

or you could get a time machine and go back to the day you bought your fezzie and say "no! i want cruise control! i want a titty mr salesman, and ill pay the extra grand to save myself the hassle in the future..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

I prefer the hassle, glad I didn't pay the extra grand ;)