Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 Mondeo Si

lbonniebell

Hi there, Can anybody tell me what cc this engine is please?. Car is on a 99 T-reg with the blacktop engine. Many thanks.

the best thing to do is look what it says on the v5 registration document.

the best thing to do is look what it says on the v5 registration document.

I did that but it says 1980cc which I am sure is wrong. I have all the paperwork with the car from day one and they all say 1980cc but I thought they were 1989cc engines.

I did that but it says 1980cc which I am sure is wrong. I have all the paperwork with the car from day one and they all say 1980cc but I thought they were 1989cc engines.

hi it will be a 2ltr

hi it will be a 2ltr

Hi, seems to be some confusion about this topic. I know it is a 2.0 16v but I thought the cc was 1989cc not 1980cc. What I am trying to find out is if the paperwork for the car has always been wrong from day one.

Hi, seems to be some confusion about this topic. I know it is a 2.0 16v but I thought the cc was 1989cc not 1980cc. What I am trying to find out is if the paperwork for the car has always been wrong from day one.

Your right it is a 1989cc, may be a fault with DVLA or someones changed the engine and miss printed the cc could be something simple, not sure if DVLA would be helpfull or not :unsure:

• 2 months later...

hi i also have a 2.0ltr 16v si mk2 check with your ford dealer as i found mine had a higher bhp than what the dvla had on there system it turned out to be a difference of 15bhp as mine is running at 145-150bhp and she runs like a dream but i must advise you on getting your gearbox link pins (the bits that hold the selectors in the gearbox) have snapped twice in mine so i have had to replace my gearbox but it turned out to have had the wrong one fitted, and just to confirm the SI has got a 1989 cc engine so just get it checked for your own peace of mind. Hope this helps you with your dilemer

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club