Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Driving Light Removal

MARLEY

I have recently done a hid conversion, led side lights and driving light led change on my Focus 2007.

My friend at work owns a 60 reg Mondeo and wants to change his bumper lights too.

Does anyone know how they are secured in ?

Many Thanks

Paul

remove the under carrage off from the bumper and you can get to the back of them that way if i remember right they are held in with 3 t25 screw if they are the other type of light like on the st shape and that you will need to remove the cover from the bumper to get them out the front (jack the car as high as you can the more space you have the easier you will find it a 2 poster ramp would be better and it should take no longer than a hour)

remove the under carrage off from the bumper and you can get to the back of them that way if i remember right they are held in with 3 t25 screw if they are the other type of light like on the st shape and that you will need to remove the cover from the bumper to get them out the front (jack the car as high as you can the more space you have the easier you will find it a 2 poster ramp would be better and it should take no longer than a hour)

thanks for reply ging. i had to undo two 8mm bolts and out it popped. easy when you know how lol

thanks again

Paul

glad to hear you got on ok i work on all makes and models of car so its hard to remember them all exact but at least you got it done lol