Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Polish Advice

smudge128

i am after some advice, i have a zetec s tdci fiesta in frozen white and obviously at this time off year very difficult to keep it looking its best. Is there a decent polish on the market that helps retain its looks longer and helps in repelling dirt etc.

• Like 1

i am after some advice, i have a zetec s tdci fiesta in frozen white and obviously at this time off year very difficult to keep it looking its best. Is there a decent polish on the market that helps retain its looks longer and helps in repelling dirt etc.

hi mate,

this kit is good for providing a protective layer on the car, and a great box for storing all the detailing bits plenty of room for extra bottles in it Click Here

best thing to do is to wash, then shammy, after you have down this then go over the car with a micro fibre cloth :) i have a black car and works wonders!

+1 for thekit Lenny suggested, I think he was the one who advised me of the same kit last year. I gave it a good wash and then put some 'Demon Shine' on it, dried it off with a leather chamois and then applied some wax. It looked as new and when it rains the water repels off it and ends up in bubbles. Perfect!

• Like 1

+1 for thekit Lenny suggested, I think he was the one who advised me of the same kit last year. I gave it a good wash and then put some 'Demon Shine' on it, dried it off with a leather chamois and then applied some wax. It looked as new and when it rains the water repels off it and ends up in bubbles. Perfect!

Cheers Danny Mate,

Here is the results of the Turtle Wax EnduraCoat Kit cool.gif

logo-1.png

Image1051.jpgImage07D29462.jpgImage1089.jpg

• Like 1

Oh wow! Lenny, what an awesome job! Well done buddy :)

So, ermm.... When are you free to come and like.. do mine? :P

Dan

• Like 1

Oh wow! Lenny, what an awesome job! Well done buddy :)

So, ermm.... When are you free to come and like.. do mine? :P

Dan

No problem mate lmao

looking at your Avator picture mate it looks like someone got their before me on this one,

nice shine from her already B)

• Like 1

Haha cheers mate :) I took that picture when I first got the old girl, I haven't had the car for very long but she's a mess as of now because I had to drive through the lanes earlier to avoid some traffic. Deciding what's best, a filthy car or sitting in traffic for an hour :blink:

Haha cheers mate :) I took that picture when I first got the old girl, I haven't had the car for very long but she's a mess as of now because I had to drive through the lanes earlier to avoid some traffic. Deciding what's best, a filthy car or sitting in traffic for an hour :blink:

well if its double lane traffic, id be happy to sit in the car looking good B)

but on secods thoughts id do a post man pat and take the country road too :D

aha i get bored after the first coat to be honest! huh.gif

and to be honest so do i cause its usually getting dark by the time im done. :lol: which is why i do one coat one day and the other the next... if i can be bothered ^_^

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club