Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta

d2kea

Good evening

Bought my Fiesta in back in October last year after 4 hard and depressing years of owning a Fiat Grande Punto.

I have been browsing here for a little while now, but not actually posted. So thought I would say hello.

Its a 59" plate Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 petrol in Panther Black. Got the usual spec with the Street pack, bluetooth etc.

I have done a few subtle changes over the last month or so. Replaced the old Ford badges with new black and white overlay badges back, front and steering wheel. "S" Kick plates, LED sidelights and rear number plate lights, 6000K HID dipped conversion.

I like the subtle changes. Just need to think of some more.

A few pictures of the car, more in the album.

ford1.png

ford2.png

ford3.png

Very nice looking car! I think the three doors look great in black.

I'm like you and trying to think of little (affordable) mods for my car... It's the details that make a car!

I very nearly bought a Grande Punto instead when I was looking at the Fiesta - was your's really that bad?

Cheers

Rog

Looks cracking that matey!

I get the feeling that someone enjoys waxing their car ;) very nice and shiney!

I had a Punto Active Sport before i got my Fiesta, what a pile of... That car was! :P

Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Tom

Thanks guys.

Yep, the Fiat GP was awful. It was the 1.4 Active Sport. I should have had a weekly appointment at the dealership for the amount of times it had warranty work. The whole build quality was shocking. Biggest problem was the deprecation, was worth next to nothing when I part ex'd it. Even being hit from behind on the motorway in 2009 couldn't get rid of it :(

I love the Fiesta tho. I actually had one as a hire car while they repaired mine in 2009 for about 90 days. My GF had a 54" plate Fiesta Black, which was nice. She just got a Mini Cooper the other week and would have got a Fiesta MK7 but liked the Mini more as it was a limited edition.

I like all the little modifications, next for me is the DMB Gel overlays for the centre caps, just need to find out the size to order.

I've just broken the AUX jack, the internal bits are broken, so it doesn't grip the jack any more. Ordered a new one for £6 so that's good.

Any more little modifications either of you are planning? Need inspiration :)

Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club