Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Titanium Ecoboost Price?

neilgeorge

Hi guys,

I'm on the verge of buying a new focus titanium ecoboost next week and thought it would be a good idea to join a forum. So here I am, but anyway I got quoted a price a few months back and it came to around £17500.

Well I only now am thinking of purchasing one, my boss found out I was thinking of purchasing a new car and rang up the same dealer I got the original price from and had a chat with one of the managers he knows and they arranged for me to go up to talk prices.

Well after talking about prices I got an offer for £17825, but with the black metallic paint (£525 extra) and 18'' alloys (£400 extra), the price on the Ford website came to £19670 but I know the dealers always sell below the retail price.

But anyway what I wanted to know is what do you think about the offer?

Thanks for reading. :)

Hi, I would say that isn't a bad price from a main dealer, I can get the same car and spec for around £1k less from a online broker. If the offer includes the specs then personally I'd go for the dealer...

Chris

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I had a look online last night and it does seem a good price, it does have the same spec apart from the candy red paint, I preferred to have black metallic.

But anyway I got to go for a test drive next week to see what the car feels like to drive, and if I like it (which I will lol) I will put down a deposit.

Thanks again :)

Hi, the ecoboost is a sweet engine that loves to rev, however it has good low down torque as well thus you poodle around town easily. I'm sure you'll like it once you get over the shock of all those buttons inside...

Chris

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I had a look online last night and it does seem a good price, it does have the same spec apart from the candy red paint, I preferred to have black metallic.

But anyway I got to go for a test drive next week to see what the car feels like to drive, and if I like it (which I will lol) I will put down a deposit.

Thanks again :)

Give this guy a call;

Warren at Dagenham Ford (01634) 283400

I got him as a contact from the Fiesta Forum, a guy on there got a cracking deal on a new Fiesta which was exactly the same spec the missus was looking at. Warren offered me the same sort of deals which no dealers in my area could come even close to. And he was only quoting £99 on top for trailered delivery to me. Suffice to say we never took him up on his offer as I didn't want to risk a brand new car with the inevitable snow we will get. I will wait until the spring now.

Perhaps he will beat your offers if you put them to him ?? Good luck.

haha, just down the road from me - Pier Road Gillingham?

Thanks for the number mate, will give it a ring when I get home from work. worth an ask, doesn't hurt. lol

Thanks for the number mate, will give it a ring when I get home from work. worth an ask, doesn't hurt. lol

No probs, let us know how you get on. I'll be speaking to him in a couple of months.

Hi again, I haven't been on for the last couple of days (work!, but I had a test drive today from the local dealer and I have got to say I loved. The car was strange at first but i'm not used to it (a dramatic change from a diesel fiesta 2006), the clutch I mainly had a problem with, being so light, but overall a very nice drive.

I ended up getting £500 off the deal cause one of my mates knew the dealer I was seeing so I ended up ordering the vehicle, and got some mud guards for the wheels and a full tank of petrol (which was what I was expecting).

Now I am just looking forward to being an owner of a Ford focus come march.

Thanks for all your help guys much appreciated.

One more thing, anyone got any tips for the car? i.e. getting used to it, little features.........

Thanks again! :)

Hi, well done, tips, just drive it like you stole it :)

Chris

LMAO good advice Chris, will take it seriously

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club