Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nokia Lumia And Fiesta

orcomma

contract renewal time and im thinking of the lumia

does anyone on here have one? does it work with the bluetooth audio?

does it display the song data on the screen / have controls? the ford connectivity website doesnt give much useful info - after all, it says there is only minor incompatibility with my current google nexus one but i know that you cant get any text on the display.

i know ive had a look at that website but i am skeptical about it, because it is inaccurate about my current phone. my other half's iPhone 4s shows the song text on the screen via bluetooth i just want to know if the lumia does the same (this is a factor in choosing which to go for)

Hey, I own the 2010 model with bluetooth, and tell you it works and suns all functions 100%, in fact it's been the best BT to phone connection I've owned, displaying track titles correctly, voice from the phone is very good, plus the lumia works with voice commands, it's fun when the car asks you if you want the lumia to read your text back to you lol. Which is handy as hell by the way!

Hey, I own the 2010 model with Bluetooth, and tell you it works and suns all functions 100%, in fact it's been the best BT to phone connection I've owned, displaying track titles correctly, voice from the phone is very good, plus the lumia works with voice commands, it's fun when the car asks you if you want the lumia to read your text back to you lol. Which is handy as hell by the way!

wow! thats literally awesome

that's decided it then, lumia all the way

thanks strutter!

btw - which lumia have you got? the 710 or 800?

The 800, but both of them internally are pretty much the exact same phone, loving the Windows Phone to be honest, im im a geek, so ive had the Galaxy S2 and iPhone 4S over teh last few months and am sticking with this, in no poart because of how well it works with the car.

Just from memeory though, I think I had to go into settings to make sure the "read texts back" was on, stops any music playing, if you dont wnat it to read it to you you jsut tell it " no thinks" or something. You can also ask it to dicate a message back.

• 3 months later...

...voice from the phone is very good, plus the lumia works with voice commands, it's fun when the car asks you if you want the lumia to read your text back to you...

Sorry to bring back such an old thread - but I'm scouring the Internet to find any information related to WP7 and the Fiesta's bluetooth system.

I have never been able to get the full text-to-voice functionality on my WP7 to work in my Fiesta, so am keen to find out how others have done it. I have a Samsung Focus, has the Mango update (7.5) applied. Do people know whether the functionality was only enabled following a software update on the Fiesta's stereo system?

My stereo unit currently says it's on ROM level 368 (accessible via the 'secret diagnostic menu') - wonder if I need to get it updated?

Would greatly appreciate any information!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club