Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Zetec S !!!!!

Wickwick10_1

New Zetec S Focus out next week and in dealers from the following week !

a462e5db.jpg

Hi Chris

Where u been hiding ?? ;P

• Like 1

Needs better looking wheels I think.Something with less spokes,but still a nice car.

• Like 1

a462e5db.jpg

2012-Subaru-Impreza-White-rear-side-picture.jpg

Look very Similar or is it just me :huh:

• Like 1

a462e5db.jpg

No side skirts on that pic and spoiler smaller and no front splitter ? Going to look at one next week so let you know !

• Like 1

Hi Chris

Where u been hiding ?? ;P

So busy working etc mate been having a nose in here !

• Like 1

good knows what they were thinking when they designed those rear light?? (no offence to anyone with new focus) my mate had one as a courtesy car and i didnt like it, the interior looks weird with the vertical vents, just looks like the fiesta... not a big fan. just my opinion oviously... anyone else feel the same lol

• Like 1

good knows what they were thinking when they designed those rear light?? (no offence to anyone with new focus) my mate had one as a courtesy car and i didnt like it, the interior looks weird with the vertical vents, just looks like the fiesta... not a big fan. just my opinion oviously... anyone else feel the same lol

I have new focus and my rear lights LED and look ok - at first I hated the back but it's grown on me , I will look at the Zetec S Saturday and if it looks good then tempted to order one ? But want LED rears again ......

• Like 1

Shake Hands Brother hands-shaking-smilies.gif

totally agree with the above ;)

I have new focus and my rear lights LED and look ok - at first I hated the back but it's grown on me , I will look at the Zetec S Saturday and if it looks good then tempted to order one ? But want LED rears again ......

you could always buy the body kit from the new Zs and fit it to your existing model mate,

save you some money on interest rates etc.

Shake Hands Brother hands-shaking-smilies.gif

totally agree with the above ;)

lol

• Like 1

you could always buy the body kit from the new Zs and fit it to your existing model mate,

Yes true but too much fuss for me - looking at the spec it's not as good as mine so prob hold fire abut ? Will have a better look weekend

Yes true but too much fuss for me - looking at the spec it's not as good as mine so prob hold fire abut ? Will have a better look weekend

• Like 1

New Zetec S

a462e5db.jpg

Current Car

5591b3d3.jpg

Not sure if having the body kit will compensate for a far basic interior to my current car ?

• Like 1

Front and sides ok, inside like a beefed up fiesta-- all goes a bit astra at the back though.

Not too struck at the moment but then again the MK2 wasn't my cup of tea when first saw them but they grew on me.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Like 1

a462e5db.jpg

Hi, well done they are both white, and that's where any similarity ends, especially if you showed the front of the scooby...

Chris

• Like 1

Hi, well done they are both white, and that's where any similarity ends, especially if you showed the front of the scooby...

Chris

I don't think Lenny was suggesting it was a spitting image, but it does have similarities...

I know which one i'd prefer though... If i could afford to run it that is lol!

• Like 1

Hi dudes

Again its the rear lights that put me right of this car, oh and the front lower grille . i used to be a big focus fan !! but not to sure about this one.....

now take the lastest fiesta zetec s.....now thats fecking sexy!!

• Like 1

Hi dudes

Again its the rear lights that put me right of this car, oh and the front lower grille . i used to be a big focus fan !! but not to sure about this one.....

now take the lastest fiesta zetec s.....now thats fecking sexy!!

Well I got rid of new Fursta ZS for this new focus and I was not a lover of the rear at first I now love it ! I always look to change and as you said Fiesta ZS is nice ! I am torn between another Focus or the new Fiesta Metal ......

• Like 1

Chris

would i be right in saying you are an owner of the new focus?? lol

• Like 1

would i be right in saying you are an owner of the new focus?? lol

Each to their own with cars as I said I hated the rear but as someone stated on here it will grow on me and it has ! But I am getting itchy feet now to change ! I do like constructive criticism myself and welcome the views !

• Like 1

quality car dont get me wrong but i think no matter what we get we will always want better haha that new ZS could do with bigger wheels any ideas what size they are?? and i would have thought they would come with rear privacy glass as standard??

• Like 1

Chris

ok correct me if im wrong and i dont mind if i am :lol: ill sleep easy either way.

the scooby is actualy ivory so the white is not the same colour in actual person

but the rear tail lights are of similar design,

the rear red reflectors on the bottom of the bumper are similar

aerial location and style of aerial are similar

position and oval badge design are similar

rear defuser on the bumpers are similar

rear tear windows are similar

rear wiper sitting on the right side of window similar

alloy wheel design similar

door handle design similar

and i totally agree with you on the front of the scooby is completly different compared to the focus,

but in my opinion two designers worked on the mk3 focus and never met each other,

one designed the rear and then left ford and got a job with subaru

and the guy that designed the front took off where the first guy finished then got promoted to manager ;)

that my opinion anyway but each to their own.