Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Zetec S !!!!!

Wickwick10_1

quality car dont get me wrong but i think no matter what we get we will always want better haha that new ZS could do with bigger wheels any ideas what size they are?? and i would have thought they would come with rear privacy glass as standard??

Only 17" on ZS mate , I have 18" on mine and the ZS should have done 18"

• Like 1

ok correct me if im wrong and i dont mind if i am :lol: ill sleep easy either way.

the scooby is actualy ivory so the white is not the same colour in actual person

but the rear tail lights are of similar design,

the rear red reflectors on the bottom of the bumper are similar

aerial location and style of aerial are similar

position and oval badge design are similar

rear defuser on the bumpers are similar

rear tear windows are similar

rear wiper sitting on the right side of window similar

alloy wheel design similar

door handle design similar

and i totally agree with you on the front of the scooby is completly different compared to the focus,

but in my opinion two designers worked on the mk3 focus and never met each other,

one designed the rear and then left ford and got a job with subaru

and the guy that designed the front took off where the first guy finished then got promoted to manager ;)

that my opinion anyway but each to their own.

Hi, you know what Lenny, it's a pointless argument and, to be honest, I couldn't give a damm. But you go ahead and waste your time :rolleyes:

Chris

• Like 1

argument??? hardly, he wrote his opinion and you disagreed... he then explained his reasons, simples lol im sure it wasnt personal mate.

• Like 1

argument??? hardly, he wrote his opinion and you disagreed... he then explained his reasons, simples lol im sure it wasnt personal mate.

I come on here for some man chat as I have 3 women in my house and I think this is worse lol !!!! Calm down .....

• Like 1

Hi, you know what Lenny, it's a pointless argument and, to be honest, I couldn't give a damm. But you go ahead and waste your time :rolleyes:

Chris

What ?? :o

im not arguing with you mate im just writing my opinion on the car,

i dont intend to upset anyone i mean the mazda 121 and the fiesta were the same too, its ok like

im not saying its a bad car im just saying i think is looks similar and subaru arent a bad car neither but one things for sure it dont sound like a subaru

im sincerly sorry if i have upset anyone with my opinions because it was not my intention to do so, ;)

don't like the tail lights extending down the side of the car at all, looks very odd.

I also think it looks somewhat like and old civic to a certain extent, which I wouldn't be mad about. That said, it's a nice car

• Like 1

Wickwick, I'm sure you'd regret swapping the current car for the ZS. As you said it might not be special enough, the interior looks like that from a car at the other end of the range to yours.

Wait for the ST if you want something that looks the bees knees.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/motorshows/paris-motor-show/256987/ford_focus_st_official_pictures.html

What ?? :o

im not arguing with you mate im just writing my opinion on the car,

i dont intend to upset anyone i mean the mazda 121 and the fiesta were the same too, its ok like

im not saying its a bad car im just saying i think is looks similar and subaru arent a bad car neither but one things for sure it dont sound like a subaru

im sincerly sorry if i have upset anyone with my opinions because it was not my intention to do so, ;)

Hi, no m8 I owe you an apology, I kinda lost my bedside manner there and I'm sorry for that. I guess, seeing as the Focus is probably, at the moment, the best of it's class http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/grouptests/276334/ford_focus_zetec_s_vs_rivals.html then we should be pleased that Ford once again has produced a fantastic car and not get involved in petty squabbles about minor details :D

Chris

• Like 1

Hi, no m8 I owe you an apology, I kinda lost my bedside manner there and I'm sorry for that. I guess, seeing as the Focus is probably, at the moment, the best of it's class http://www.autoexpre..._vs_rivals.html then we should be pleased that Ford once again has produced a fantastic car and not get involved in petty squabbles about minor details :D

Chris

no problem mate,

thats the worst thing about text, you dont know what way its being said because it has no tone,

and i understand my joke about leaving to work for subaru may have annoyed some people but it was purly in witty banter :D

Aaaaarrrrrr bless 💏💏💏💏💏💏💏

• Like 1

ZS , is a big improvement on the current styling of the Mk3 , the rear diffuser covers the bottom of the rear bumper which to me seemed very lazy of Ford.

Agree with Wickwick , don't change what you have for the ZS , Stlying is good but the Internals of the ZS are weak , i'm not sure of the price but it will be around the same sort of price as the Titanium and its not worth losing the spec for some bumper trim.

Lenny has the right idea and buy the kit.

The wheels remind me of the Ghia , and if they are the standard ZS wheels they are using then that will put people off .

On the whole i could have waited for the MK3 but choose the Mk2.5 , Mk3 is a great car but i much prefer the Mk2.5 at the moment.

When they release the MK3.5 face lift , then maybe i will look at it again but for now the rear end just kill's it for me , they need to go back to a longer rear cluster and take out that step.

So yes the ZS does look very nice

What they should do is release a ZS upgrade package as an option.

Glad you both kissed and made up, its good to see how great a family we all are - got to have an argument somewhere down the line ey?

• Like 1

Might be worth checking prices out here ??

My link

Nice DRL's !!

ZS , is a big improvement on the current styling of the Mk3 , the rear diffuser covers the bottom of the rear bumper which to me seemed very lazy of Ford.

Agree with Wickwick , don't change what you have for the ZS , Stlying is good but the Internals of the ZS are weak , i'm not sure of the price but it will be around the same sort of price as the Titanium and its not worth losing the spec for some bumper trim.

Lenny has the right idea and buy the kit.

The wheels remind me of the Ghia , and if they are the standard ZS wheels they are using then that will put people off .

On the whole i could have waited for the MK3 but choose the Mk2.5 , Mk3 is a great car but i much prefer the Mk2.5 at the moment.

When they release the MK3.5 face lift , then maybe i will look at it again but for now the rear end just kill's it for me , they need to go back to a longer rear cluster and take out that step.

So yes the ZS does look very nice

What they should do is release a ZS upgrade package as an option.

New ZS is Same as titanium mate

New ZS is Same as titanium mate

On Spec you mean?

If thats the case then thats good, as i have not checked the spec of the ZS

Might be worth checking prices out here ??

My link

Nice DRL's !!

I have seen a New Focus with the DRL's , they are nice but a little to close together for my liking they should have gone a similar direction in position as the Fiesta DRL's in my opinion.

I like the look of the ZS but im still not sure on the rear lights, as someone mentioned it does look a bit like the civic type R at the back but thats not a bad thing.

In terms of my preference of style at present its in this order

1. mk 3 ZS apart from the lights (based only on pictures)

2. mk 2.5 like the shape and the facelift and the clear coded rear light strips and looks great in silver and black

3. mk 3 again don't like the rear lights and to much grill going on at the front

• Like 1

On Spec you mean?

If thats the case then thats good, as i have not checked the spec of the ZS

Mate I mean price exactly the same but interior I'd on zetec standard so notify the nice bits ! See your point though about losing the toys just for exterior looks !

GROUP HUG!!!! lol the mk3 st looks very smart outside but i must add the handbrake looks a lil out of place... probs just me.

but i do like the way the dash on the mk3 lights up!! when my mate had it as a courtesy car i noticed when i got in it there were a nice white LED glow!

Chris

Slightly off topic here but you seen this being an ex Mondeo man ?

Sorry don't know how to send a PM lol

Lovely ! Reminds me of Jag XF

GROUP HUG!!!! lol the mk3 st looks very smart outside but i must add the handbrake looks a lil out of place... probs just me.

but i do like the way the dash on the mk3 lights up!! when my mate had it as a courtesy car i noticed when i got in it there were a nice white LED glow!

Yes inside on titanium is awesome and lights up great ! Reallygave upped their game Ford !