Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Zetec S !!!!!

Wickwick10_1

Chris

Slightly off topic here but you seen this being an ex Mondeo man ?

Sorry don't know how to send a PM lol

Hi, I have but thanks for another look, my next car, drool, but the european version will hopefully look even better...

Chris

Hi, was just reading your thread. Thought I should introduce myself, we're a company in Manchester called SWR and we specialize in the design and manufacture of body kits. We supply new car dealers and we also sell kits to the public.

We make a body kit for the new focus you may be interested in??

Take a look.

Sorry I dont have any pics of a white one to hand, I can dig some out if interested.

11PlateFocusSide.jpg11PlateFocusRoofSpoiler.jpg11PlateFocusRear.jpg11PlateFocusFrontCloseUp.jpg

SWR i don't suppose you could re-design the rear lights and rear side panels lol i bet you'd get a fair bit of business lol

• Like 1

Hi alkyz89, how do you mean the rear side panels?? As far as i can see they have only changed the bumpers, side skirts and the lights??

And as for the rear lights, we dont make any but if you like the new ones so much you could always buy them from ford and fit them on your car... Then you'll have led's ;)

Hi John, yeah we make a kit for the MK 2.5. (We do a kit for most ford models in recent years to be fair. We've even done one for the new tranny van ;) )

The kit consists of front spoiler, rear diffuser, 2x side skirts and boot spoiler.

Check it out.

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz157/stew160_2010/08FocusRear.jpg08FocusSide.jpg08FocusFront.jpg

• Like 1

Hi John, yeah we make a kit for the MK 2.5. (We do a kit for most ford models in recent years to be fair. We've even done one for the new tranny van ;) )

The kit consists of front spoiler, rear diffuser, 2x side skirts and boot spoiler.

Check it out.

08FocusFront.jpg

That a nice Kit B)

not sure of the site will allow you to post up pictures of a tranny conversion though :lol:

keep that kind of thing on Channel 4 ;)

• Like 2

Haha, I meant the van. Dont know what you were thinking of?!? :huh: Lol.

And thanks :D

• Like 1

ooh not that looks nice. Hmmm thats now added to my wish list lol

• Like 1

I'm a bit disappointed Ford have chosen those wheels for the ZS... I have those wheels on my Focus which is a bog standard Zetec (well, it has the Appearance Pack)... they look great on mine but still, surely Ford could have chosen something a bit more special for the warmer version?

Hi alkyz89, how do you mean the rear side panels?? As far as i can see they have only changed the bumpers, side skirts and the lights??

And as for the rear lights, we dont make any but if you like the new ones so much you could always buy them from ford and fit them on your car... Then you'll have led's ;)

Lol i was just joking with you!! i dont like the way the lights on the mk3 wrap so far round the side of the car.

i was suggesting a re-design of the rear lights then obviously new rear side panels to cover the gaps haha but thanks for the reply.

and the mk2.5 body kit looks ace!!

I'm a bit disappointed Ford have chosen those wheels for the ZS... I have those wheels on my Focus which is a bog standard Zetec (well, it has the Appearance Pack)... they look great on mine but still, surely Ford could have chosen something a bit more special for the warmer version?

Hi, those wheels are the standard ones, that you paid more for, you can have 18" 'Y' spoked wheels as a optional extra. See brochure http://www.ford.co.uk/cs/BlobServer?blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobcol=urldata&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3Bfilename%3D%22Ford+Focus+Zetec+S+ebrochure.pdf%22&blobheadervalue2=abinary%3Bcharset%3DUTF-8&blobheadername1=Content-Disposition&blobheadername2=MDT-Type&blobheader=application%2Fpdf&blobwhere=1214413799747&blobkey=id

Chris

Chris

Ah, I didn't realise they were offering better ones as an extra. I think it would look a bit less porky on the bigger alloys :)

Either way, I quite like it. Well, until the ST comes along (which again is dividing opinion!)

Hi, exactly, now that I might be interested in purchasing in a couple of years...

Chris

Lol i was just joking with you!! i dont like the way the lights on the mk3 wrap so far round the side of the car.

i was suggesting a re-design of the rear lights then obviously new rear side panels to cover the gaps haha but thanks for the reply.

and the mk2.5 body kit looks ace!!

Right right I get ya ;) sorry missed that one. I like the rear lights?? I didnt at the start, I suppose they must grow on you...

And thanks!!

Hi, I think the rear lights have demonstrated boldness from Ford, firstly they didn't cop out by making them similar to the older models, thus the Mk3 has its own identity, secondly is the way they follow the lines on the body panels and the windows. Good on you Ford, only bohemians complain ;)

Chris

Is it possible I saw one eariler today? Are they out now?

Just a race(?) red focus (61 plate) really caught my eye today, and the rear bumper was different to every other new focus i've seen. It looked sportier and was glossy black.

Is it possible I saw one eariler today? Are they out now?

Just a race(?) red focus (61 plate) really caught my eye today, and the rear bumper was different to every other new focus i've seen. It looked sportier and was glossy black.

Yes my local dealer has one which sales guy is using so I think they are on sale now - I looked at ordering one but the interior is a big step down to my titanium.

Yes my local dealer has one which sales guy is using so I think they are on sale now - I looked at ordering one but the interior is a big step down to my titanium.

Yeah the exterior looks great but I always prefer Titanium interiors.

Yeah the exterior looks great but I always prefer Titanium interiors.

Exterior is alot better than mine mate but it's priced the same as the Titanium ? Alot for zetec with body kit !

Exterior is alot better than mine mate but it's priced the same as the Titanium ? Alot for zetec with body kit !

Hi, it has more than just a body kit over that of a 'ordinary' Zetec though:

17"x7", 10x2-spoke wheels with 215/50 tyres

Rear lights with LED technology

Front lower grille-High-gloss black

Front upper grille-High-gloss black with chrome bar

Rear spoiler-Body colour, large

Ford Power Starter Button

Centre console-Premium, with armrest, open stowage bins, CD storage, additional 12V front and rear power sockets, and Z-shape handbrake

Sport pedal set with stainless steel covers

Chris

Hi, it has more than just a body kit over that of a 'ordinary' Zetec though:

17"x7", 10x2-spoke wheels with 215/50 tyres

Rear lights with LED technology

Front lower grille-High-gloss black

Front upper grille-High-gloss black with chrome bar

Rear spoiler-Body colour, large

Ford Power Starter Button

Centre console-Premium, with armrest, open stowage bins, CD storage, additional 12V front and rear power sockets, and Z-shape handbrake

Sport pedal set with stainless steel covers

Chris

The spec is :-

17" alloy wheels

Full body styling kit

Body colour rear spoiler 

Quickclear heated windshield

Front fog lamps

Leather trimmed steering wheel

DAB Radio/CD player

bluetooth, voice control & USB connection

Sport style front seats

Sports pedals

Sport Suspension

Premium centre console

Body colour exterior door handles

Heated door mirrors

Chrome finish on upper door line

So you don't get rear LED's or Power Start , personally the Titanium is the far better car but each of us have out own opinions.

Yes same place I used but clicked on full site ? The dealer I spoke to yesterday said its just a body kitted zetec with chrome pedals and few other small touches ?