Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gumball Rally

EmoShaun

Can u do the Gumball rally for free and if I did it in my h reg fiesta do u think ford wood sponsre me am not wanting to do it for a race just to do it to show how well my lil old car can run

Right to the point there like lol so how come u don't think it cud not be done

its basically a business, (massive business) there is no way u'll get in for free, basic price was about 3k to enter.

you need plenty of money to get in the gumball.I seen one of the cars last year in Blackpool when I went to see the light switch on.Wish I was paying more attention and had my phone out ready.

That sucks that like lol I don't have that much cash haha and I think I may try beg ford to pay for me lol so then it's like marketing for them lol

ford wouldnt entertain you, best bet is speaking to a modding company, or motors tv, maybe make a show out of it?

its basically a business, (massive business) there is no way u'll get in for free, basic price was about 3k to enter.

lol, and the rest.

It's £25k per car, then £11k per member

lol, and the rest.

It's £25k per car, then £11k per member

So thats £36k for you an a mate...

Then a support vehicle in case u break down, thats another £15k..

So £51k before u add, speeding fines, tyres, fuel, eating......

http://www.gumball30...re/2012-payment

• 2 weeks later...

the gumball is awesome thing to do but u need money and then some, I've heard of some of the entrants spending over £80,000 easy

the gumball is awesome thing to do but u need money and then some, I've heard of some of the entrants spending over £80,000 easy

Been as though most drive Lambos and stuff... i'd say £80k is just the food bill.

you do need serious money to touch the gumball rally... and you would do well in any fiesta to stick with it... we can all dream though eh?!

Been as though most drive Lambos and stuff... i'd say £80k is just the food bill.

i have a feeling you could be rite on that one lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club