Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sweet New Skins For The Forums!

jeebowhite

Hi Guys,

Well, I just logged on and was pleasently surprised by the new skins of the forum! a very nice look for the forum, and certainly a great improvement... well done mod folks! :)

thank you.. if you spot any problems or something doesnt look right please let us know.

Hi Guys,

Well, I just logged on and was pleasently surprised by the new skins of the forum! a very nice look for the forum, and certainly a great improvement... well done mod folks! :)

Agreed! Nice new look

Also... is it just me, or can you no longer rate peoples posts anymore??

Avatars have gone a bit blurry. What size should they be now?

Very nice, great work, looks and feels much better

Looks great, even easier to use now :D

I have noticed the lack of rating facility, Steve, would be nice to get that re-instated if possible?

also when was this change put in Steve? I only noticed at lunch but havent logged in since yesterday afternoon...?

Did I end up landing on the forum only just after the change?

Hi yes this will be coming back.. we spotted a bug with it which caused over 2 million database entries in 7 days on another forum, so switched it off for the moment

It will be a LIKE system instead of reputation... there will then be a list of people who like the post too.

Very nice Steve looks good , still findingmy feet on it lol.

I have noticed while logged in any thread i answer shows my ugly mug

picture i uploaded ,instead of my DRL avatar , while logged out it shows my DRL avatar. I now can't find my Ugly mug pic in my settings lol

Hmmm typical after i posted it corrected it's self haha.

Steve in Signature edit , would it be possible to show HTML , for instance if we add links to Threads(guides) , if we need to edit those links it would be easier to see the HTML for editing.

Very nice Steve looks good , still findingmy feet on it lol.

I have noticed while logged in any thread i answer shows my ugly mug

picture i uploaded ,instead of my DRL avatar , while logged out it shows my DRL avatar. I now can't find my Ugly mug pic in my settings lol

Hmmm typical after i posted it corrected it's self haha.

Steve in Signature edit , would it be possible to show HTML , for instance if we add links to Threads(guides) , if we need to edit those links it would be easier to see the HTML for editing.

Hi mate.. only BB code is permitted. Raw HTML is just too dangerous for the board, ie malware etc.

Avatars have gone a bit blurry. What size should they be now?

The avatars seem normal again now!

Is there any way of stopping text in signatures automatically becoming hyperlinks?

It will be a LIKE system instead of reputation... there will then be a list of people who like the post too.

Seen this on an american ford forum I'm on. I LIKE it. ;) Better than the reputation thing IMO

:)

Is it possible to get get rid of that bar on the right or does it show for everyone? It's overlapping some parts of the forum so I can't read them, I don't really have any interest in what random people are doing on Facebook either :unsure:

New design is HOT. One of the most bespoke forums I've seen. I am finding it a little slow to respond though - is it just me?

Great job overall though.