Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just A Couple Of Random Piccies

TcH

As the title says just some pictures ive taken over the past couple of weeks, thought id pop them up on here for the sake of it :)

IMG_21501.jpg

IMG_21481.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

A3F0F635.jpg

912DAED2.jpg

Thanks for taking a look anyway :)

Tom

Likin the pics mate, I'll need to put some up of my car but keep forgetting every time I wash it :L

Cheers matey :) Aye the top 2 were taken today, and had my camera in the passengers seat so thought id take a couple after washing it.

Super clean car! It won't stay like that for long lol.

I like the road pictures with the lights. Nice effects! Be a good picture to get your car in front and some of those light effects behind it ;)

Super clean car! It won't stay like that for long lol.

I like the road pictures with the lights. Nice effects! Be a good picture to get your car in front and some of those light effects behind it ;)

I know unfortunately, fighting a losing battle in the winter :( Looking forward to giving it a good clay bar and wax when summer comes back around!

Yeah i need to get back on that bridge, but its private land so last time i took my car down there i had 2 lovely PCSO's come and tell me to move :( I'm heading off to IKEA tonight to see if i can get some "in motion" shots in the car park as its usually well light, so if i get some ill put them up tomorrow. :)

Looking good! I have a White Zetec S. What products do you use? Mine never looks like that! haa

Looking good! I have a White Zetec S. What products do you use? Mine never looks like that! haa

I only gave it a quick wash today, and i used Meguiars Nxt Generation Car Wash with a Lambs Wool washing mit and a microfibre drying cloth.

It desperately needs clay baring as if you get quite close to it and have a good look its covered in tar, and muck :(

Was parked up in a Multi-story car park earlier so thought id take a snap.

Speed.jpg

Was parked up in a Multi-story car park earlier so thought id take a snap.

Speed.jpg

That looks nice! Good camera skills

Great pics, especially that latest one !

I only gave it a quick wash today, and i used Meguiars Nxt Generation Car Wash with a Lambs Wool washing mit and a microfibre drying cloth.

It desperately needs clay baring as if you get quite close to it and have a good look its covered in tar, and muck :(

i know what you mean cleaned mine the other day looked perfect from a distance not so perfect under closer inspection and as its now 2 days later it looks as dirty as it did before i washed it.i use auto glm products on mine and it seems to take some of the tar of could probably get it all if i had the patiance for it

Cheers guys :) yeah was quite happy with the last one.

I know, it got icey last night and when i went out this morning to go to the shop, and it had later marks all down the sides of the car :( pointless even drying it!

nice pics mate. white cars always look the business at night, i think its the contrast of shadow and the reflected light. my last car was white, but it was an old vauxhall, so the paint looked more grey when it wasn't hiding behind the dirt lol.