Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Miford Can You Help Us To Help You?

Chris McKie

Ford or your Insurer  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Given the choice, if unfortunate enough to have an accident who would you rather manage your repairs Ford or your insurance company?

2. 2. If your vehicle was written off would you buy another Ford?

• Definitely Yes
    • Definitely No
    • I would buy on price regardless of make
    • Unsure
  3. 3. How useful is it to be able to transmit your details and location securely and immediately in the event of an emergency?

• Very useful
    • Not Very useful
    • Maybe of use

302322_274356382606603_210926362282939_729043_756472822_n.jpg

Hi Everyone,

For those who are not yet aware of the Ford Accident Management Program on Android and iPhone.

We would like to give you some brief information on the program and just as importantly ask you for your assistance and ideas to help improve the service we provides. The program has been going for 3 months now and we would love to hear your feed back on the App and its content. It was always considerer that the MiFord App would evolve and we are now approaching that point.

The Ford Accident Management Program is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, Ford Accident Management will provide you with a free service from the time you have an accident to the moment you get your vehicle back.

This is not an accident management program that makes money from personal injury, there are no hire or injury commissions involved and one of the primary driving forces is to reduce insurance premium cost for our customers by reducing cost to the insurer.

We:

Recover your vehicle where it cannot be driven, free of charge

Provide you with a free courtesy car – even if it’s not included in your insurance policy, even if you were at fault

Liaise with your insurance company to process the claim and have repairs approved

Complete your claim form

Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford Accident Repair Centre

Only Ford genuine parts will be fitted

Only Ford trained technicians will work on your car

Your Ford panel warranty will be maintained

When you have download the Ford Accident Management App to your smart phone.

You won't have to:

Remember all your details when you phone

Worry about looking for the number

Provide all the information to the call handler as this will automatically be sent to them from the app.

All of the details required are transmitted including location so you don't even have to know where you are because we will...

There are various other services such as finding dealers, service centres etc, you can order brochures, view new vehicles but this is where we need your help.

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us what you want from a device, even if you can not download the App your opinion is valuable to us and we would love to hear your opinions...

Thanks in advance and MiFord look forward to contributing to the Ford Owners Club in return where ever possible.

@ChrisVizion

www.ford.co.uk/accidentmanagement

www.miford.co.uk

Facebook

Thanks gents, quality feedback, all good and we are really pleased you like the initial set up... are there any other services or functionality you would like to see?

I havent looked in depth, but does it do breakdown assistance too?

Not yet Dave but it has been discussed... thanks for that, if you think of anything else give me a shout, much appreciated!

Could "essential maintenance" be something??

Include info like, Tyre Size, Pressure, oil Type, Coolant Type, battery Ratings, fuse layouts etc etc... All just incase you get caught out, i know i have with my last car!! oil light came on, didnt have my manual with me... However i did have my phone, maybe being able to access things like that wouldnt be a bad idea?

would videos and images of new model launches be interesting, booking test drives etc?

How about direct link into Ford etis or is that already there?

Model user manual as TDCIST as said to perhaps PDF , for if something goes wrong is a good idea.

I know it's already offering advantages but how about a 5% service reduction for registered users :)

A direct line to ETIS... hmmm, its not there yet but interesting thought, are you talking diagnostic interface through the phone Paul?

User manual seems to be a theme thats worth pursuing, why pdf instead of on line, so it can be downloaded and saved for printing?

Discount on service booking :blink: ok... how about taking your idea further... booking a service via the APP and getting a discount for booking on line... How about we also have a word with our corporate partners and clients and add discount vouchers for other products, automotive, home, services etc... would anyone use them?

TBH, i'd probably only use discounts through this app for Dealer related items, Servicing, Parts, etc....

Only thing i could see about the user manual being online... is that if your in a bad reception area, you cant then see the manual...

I have a work related app on my iPhone, that lets you browse various products, the download the datasheets, manuals, price lists etc, which are then accessible through the app at any time, reception or no reception... If you fancy a cheeky look at it, its called "Robe Product Reference" in the app store... Its quite a good idea...

So basically if you did it this way, i could browse all of Fords Range, then Select the items i wanted (User Manual, Audio Guide, bluetooth Manual etc etc) and only download what i wanted. Then refer to it wherever, and whenever...

That would seem like a great way to do it in my opinion... Rather than having to download every manual as a PDF and fill up my iPhone memory

All good points... I like the APP, I'll pass your comments on to the developers... Really helpful Dave, Thanks