Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coilovers

HA06ZZA

Hi guys

Right been looking for months now and saving for some coilovers. Yes I know they are so expensive for fiestas but just wanted to ask if there is anywhere I can get them cheap as eBay is expensive or if anyone is selling a set. Also what ones would be best to go for.

Thanks H

How low you going for? Slammin it?

YES! im sitting on the Eibach kit just now but theres just sooo much air space underneath. im trying to find a decent set of coilovers too and get it slammed right down!

chances are this is just a phase as i wont find any suitable prices for kits and ill be stuck on my 35s. oh well, the 35s do a great job for handling and when you see a standard zetec s you can see a difference, minimul but effective.

I also have Eibachs mate and they do a good job, not too low just right for me, slamming is a bit much IMO but each to there own.

Get some pics up if/when you get them H.....

mikester is running gas golds or GHA's (can't quite remember), they are a nice kit, have had dealings with them before and also have been there with mike playing with them

Have u considered custom lowering springs? It'll be way cheaper :P

Thanks for the feedback guys, I was going to get springs but I might have a day when I want it on it's !Removed! haha and just wanna find some coilovers that rant so expensive some did come up for 250 second hand on eBay but unfortunately I missed out

im not sure what price range your looking for but the cheapest coilovers that i have seen for MK7's is so AP ones but they are still around £400 new

not sure about second hand

I know there around 400 upwards was just wondering if anyone was selling them was worth a shout before I bought a brand new set have already sound 3k tryna keep the costs down :L

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club