Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foc @ Simply Ford Meet - Beaulieu Motor Museum - 6Th May 2012

Steve

When you go to book the ticket, use the discount code ford2012, hit apply and it gives you the ticket for 2quid cheaper But they charge a pound booking fee lol.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• project-c

• Steve

• dodgy-alan

• Mark M.K

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks loads £1 in our pockets is better than in thiers haha, a quid towards beer haha :)

Hya just bought my tickets on the beaulieu website but will have to probably collect them at the vistors reception. Will I have to collect these first before meeting you at the car park at 9am cheers

See you all there. Will be bringing along our Focus ST500 MP260 Mountune :D

Hi Project

The Red Arrow is the Meeting Point, Blue is the event

Updated List

Steve

TDCiST (maybe)

dodgy-alan

Limorob

sisays (maybe)

markyh5 (maybe)

Bobby_Longstockings

Anth23

project-c

Maverick203

shortie86

cossietrev

Pumadee

ST500OHM

AdamSki 100

Craig Gers

See you all there. Will be bringing along our Focus ST500 MP260 Mountune :D

Cracking car there, had the honour to see one up close parked outside my place in Plymouth a short while back.

Was tempted to swap plates with it and see if the owner would notice :ph34r: ^_^ :P

We will be doing some filming, so we'll make sure the club cars get in the shot.

Me and my bf tom will be there in his mk 1 capri :) This will be are 1st time and we are new to the ford world as only young :) be nice to meet other people who love our ford cars as much as we love ours :) x

hello guys, having to work tomorrow... :( so wont be attending!! Gutted!!

wont be down there till after 9.30am so will see you lads down there

Where are you guys.

tried meeting up but no couldnt find any one from the club?? where were you guys hiding :(???

Alan and I were waiting in the club meeting point, but no one arrived between 9.30 and 10am. I assume everyone went directly in to the event.

I think next year we will get a text service going so everyone gets informed that morning.

I got to the meeting point at 9am( as i thought that was when we were meeting )and there were massive amounts of people leaving the car park( I stopped to let people go lol) so pressumed that it was us lot lol. Then the Marshall's separated us and I ended up parked right down the bottom by the car park( be hind the annoying bloke who was speaking in the Booth lol). I scouted the place out looking for oc stickers but found none.

Can I order a couple from somewhere?????.

either way I thought it was a good day out, just shabbily organised by the parking marshalls!

BUT THE SUPER VAN ROCKED

Duplicate post sorry

As Steve said we got there and waited until 10 in the carpark but no-one else there, we finished up parkingJust off the concrete as you turned right towards the comentry box. Ours was the Fiesta wti the St Georges flag flying from the roof, We looked out for more stickers but didnt spot anyone. I,m glad the weather held good for us as well.It was a good day out. (apart from the queue for food!) Will post some pics on here when I get 5 mins as took nearly 200.

I have made a suggestion to the event that they let clubs book pitches.. crazy it splits people up, no clubs get a real presence, so that really needs sorting for it to become more successful.

A video of the event will be here soon :)

You guys were right by me then lol.

As said can I grab a set of stickers please( 1 for each rear window please) ?

obviously I will contribute so money;)

Carl,

PM me your address and i'll get a couple sent out to you - free of charge.

Any hope i could get club stickers also i will pay you for them no problem at all. also do you have any meets in the republic of ireland or is it just the north and england? I would have loved to get over the weekend but was away on holidays B)

• 3 weeks later...

Ford Owners's Club Video shoot of the Simply Ford event

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club