Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Front Bumper Theft!!!!

pagey zetec s

hi guys need some assistance.

a few months back some theiving person stole my front bumper and rear spoiler off my 2006 fiesta zetec s and now i am finally getting another one fitted i am wondering if there are any ways of making sure it stays there?? dont really wanna be buying new ones every month.

Edited by Mark M.K
Swearing removed. Please don't swear on FOC

hi guys need some assistance.

a few months back some theiving person stole my front bumper and rear spoiler off my 2006 fiesta zetec s and now i am finally getting another one fitted i am wondering if there are any ways of making sure it stays there?? dont really wanna be buying new ones every month.

on the front bumper mate,

take off the reg plate and drill 2 holes in the bumper then run bolts through the bumper and through the support beam then put 2 nuts on the end of both bolts and fit your reg plate back in place,

as for the rear spoiler mate, im not sure how they are fitted so i cant comment.

hope this helps.

Razor blades :rolleyes: or non drying grease like used on lamp posts under the trims. (the anti climb stuff, gets on hands and clothes and is a sod to wash off - they'll not touch your car twice.)

Razor blades :rolleyes: or non drying grease like used on lamp posts under the trims. (the anti climb stuff, gets on hands and clothes and is a sod to wash off - they'll not touch your car twice.)

+1 on the Grease mate,

i had schooligans jumping the wall in to my garden and ringing the dorr bell and running off,

but that all stopped when i lined the top of the wall with chocolate syrip lmao

the grease would be ideal put it under the lip of the bumper, or get a dremil and etch your vin number on the inside of the parts.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club