Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can Any One Tell Me What This Is

william81uk

got a new car last night found this today i am not that good with cars can any one help

CIMG0955.jpg

CIMG0958.jpg

Ouch!

from looking at the colours of the cables mate, it could be somthing to do with the air conditioning system,

but if anyone has a haynes manual for the mondeo mk3 they could check the wiring diagrams in the back of the manual and match up the cable configuration of the plug to determin where it goes for you.

it looks to be for a sensor of some description, 3 cables feeding to it would most likely be

Positive feed,

Negative Feed,

Sensor Feed,

have you checked your oil pressuire sensor ?

and water temperature sensor?

will have a look car air con working fine car running fine my engine management light on so if i take it to someone with a diagnostic t

will have a look car air con working fine car running fine my engine management light on so if i take it to someone with a diagnostic t

if the car is displaying a code,

then google the code and you will know what it means mate, save you the cost of the garage finding the fault.

can you see any connectors on the engine that look like they are missing a plug?