Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Few Questions And Opinions Needed.

james132

When I get back to the UK I will be looking at getting some alloys for the Focus, I think iv setteled on st style alloys 18" but am unsure on what colour to go for at the moment.

Just a quick question:

Will 18's clear the arches etc with the Eibach pro lowering spring kit fitted (30mm drop)?

And the final quesion is of opinion on what colour to go for?

Im looking at gloss black, silver and gun metal grey. I honesly cant choose between any of them, heres a few photoshops, the one of my car being thanks to a memeber of another forum. The other two was a car I found on the net, same colour as mine, just with the body kit.

Gloss black:

DSCF76471-1.jpg

Silver:

JamzDesktopCar.jpg

Gun metal grey:

JamzDesktopCar1.jpg

Any comments welcome!

Gun metal looks great

Not sure about the springs so i will leave that to the experts.

I was thinking more towards the gun metal colour ones too. Will see what peoples opinions are first though :)

Gun Metal Grey looks good to me too

id recommend lowering it and fitting the big wheels both on the same day or week if possible mate, because with the bigger wheels on standard suspension the car will look like a small jeep, but with the lower springs it will sit nice, pretty sure it will have the same arch clearance as the one in the picture, but dont forget to purchase this kit if fitting 18's steering rack limiting kit, so as the inside wall of the 18inch wheel doesnt rub off the arch on full steering lock

http://www.fordonlineparts.co.uk/product/Ford_Focus_Steering_rack_limiter_(required_only_with_18%22_wheels)_-_2008_onwards_-_1342639_F1342639-128

Yeah, I plan to fit the lowering kit and the wheels at the same time, If not it will be the lowering kit first, which might be a good idea as I know it can take a week or two for the new springs to 'bed' in so to speak.

I had seen the steering rack limiters, I will put getting one of those off unless the wheels do rub.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club