Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Panel Filter ?

FIESTA_MAD

hi

thinking of a panel filter for my 1.25 fiesta mk7 but what i wanna know is will it benifit from the £30 filter ?

ive heard some storys like it get more mpg (only 35-36 atm) and little more power .

is this true and is it worth it ?

Bought one for mine a couple of months back and while I can't really say i've noticed

any more poke,the fuel economy seems to have crept up,even in this cold spell

so how much of a mpg gain should i get with the panel filter over my 35-37 mpg on normal one ?

You'd get maybe 0.5bhp, worth it though in the long run I suppose though, they don't need replacing, they do allow a nicer flow into the engine and they're not that expensive.

The after market panel filters basically have a thinner weave that allows more air in and a light film of oil to trap the smaller bit of crap in the air, they are defiantly worth replacing as they last the life of the car so are a great investment, with regards to performance and power, yes you will see improved economy and power but it is a very small increase, my best recommendation would be a piper cross filter as it is made of a foam material which is considered to be the best

Hope this answer your questions, if you want to know a bit more just let me know

£15 is a absolute margin! for that kinda money its a no brainer

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club