Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Diffuser

Magor

can any body help me out

recently orders a zetec s rear diffuser and havent got the slitest clue how to remove my out rear diffuser off a zetec

can any body point me in the right direction, or have found any guides on how to do this?

From what I've read there's a rivet on either side (look from underneath) that needs drilling out and replacing. After that the rest is just clipped in.

ok cheers mate

diffuser should be here around mid week ill let you know how i get on

• 1 month later...

How did you get on then cos I'm having dramas mate.... Rivets!! Wtf????? :(

I've rang up my local ford garage and asked if they fit the mountune cat back exhausts and diffuser and they need to check with the manager if they fit aftermarket stuff on and then ring me back and then rang up mountune hq in Brentwood essex and they fit them but doug is doing a stock check and will need to ring them back to book my car in tomorrow .... Can't do it at my local exhaust centre cos they can't remove or re- fit my mountune diffuser / so I wait...... What ... Good luck to anyone else who changes this cos it's turned into a nightmare for me :(

You just pull the old one starting from the outside and working towards the middle, it comes straight off. I fitted a Zetec S diffuser to my car a few weeks back.

• 6 months later...

sorry guys been busy moving house and so on and sorting internet out not been able to get on

diffuser come off simple just like said the two rivets come off then you simply just pop the diffuser off the car, feels like its going to snap but i just give it a good pull and hoped for the best

sorry guys been busy moving house and so on and sorting internet out not been able to get on

diffuser come off simple just like said the two rivets come off then you simply just pop the diffuser off the car, feels like its going to snap but i just give it a good pull and hoped for the best

Ive got the rear diffuser...went to swap it but found it stuck out at the corners Were the corner trims should be? ...so just waiting for the corner trims to be painted then im going to get it fitted.

yes with the zetec s rear diffuser there are two plastic add on which ive seen as being called spats (dont know if this is the name of them)

this is where the diffuser is rivetted on to one each side

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club