Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Window Tinting

ukphillad

That is cheap enough alright Wickwick, was actually considering going over to the UK and getting the tinting done there and also getting the exhaust system replaced as well, you guys seem to have Powerflow exhaust dealers everywhere and I heard they're doing a smashing job on it. Just need to get funds first, the car set me back quite a bit... :)

Yes loads of powerflow outlets mate !

How do you get them tinted? is there a certain place you can go? Want to get it done, but do not want to use them sheets as i know you can get bubbles etc... I want a really nice finish, so does anyone know what my options are in relation to tinting?

Thanks Guys

How do you get them tinted? is there a certain place you can go? Want to get it done, but do not want to use them sheets as i know you can get bubbles etc... I want a really nice finish, so does anyone know what my options are in relation to tinting?

Thanks Guys

I had my last car done by the local professional mate, www.atint.ie they use the filim tint and apply it with skill so as not to end up looking like a nestle Aero bar ;)

try google tint in your area mate, and you should find someone, they leave the windows in place and apply the film to the windows no bubbles guranteed.