Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Fog Light Conversion

mikesrob

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RED-REAR-FOG-LIGHT-382-P21W-5W-CREE-Q5-LED-BULB-X-1-/280814193204?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4161d48a34#ht_1797wt_1187

Hi,

This is a great forum,loads of advice and Ideas to individualise your focus here, I have converted the rear fog lights of my focus mk2.5 to the clear lens a la Lennys guide, looks much better than the old red lens, but I bought an ordinary red bulb ( I think off a link on this site ) but the colour is showing a pinkish hue, probably wont pass the mot with this. I know Lenny has a link to the cree bulb on his guide for about £26.00, but I was trying to get something cheaper.I have seen this bulb on E BAY,( hope the link works, not very good with computers !! ) in case the link does not work, Cree 382/p21w/5w/Q5 led bulb for £12.99 + £ 0.99 pp, but will it work on my 08 focus??, can anyone advice me on this, if it will not work does anyone know of a bulb that will give a true red colour and work on the focus? or will I have to buy the one on Lennys link?. Thanks in advance Mike.

http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_1797wt_1187

Hi,

This is a great forum,loads of advice and Ideas to individualise your focus here, I have converted the rear fog lights of my focus mk2.5 to the clear lens a la Lennys guide, looks much better than the old red lens, but I bought an ordinary red bulb ( I think off a link on this site ) but the colour is showing a pinkish hue, probably wont pass the mot with this. I know Lenny has a link to the cree bulb on his guide for about £26.00, but I was trying to get something cheaper.I have seen this bulb on E BAY,( hope the link works, not very good with computers !! ) in case the link does not work, Cree 382/p21w/5w/Q5 led bulb for £12.99 + £ 0.99 pp, but will it work on my 08 focus??, can anyone advice me on this, if it will not work does anyone know of a bulb that will give a true red colour and work on the focus? or will I have to buy the one on Lennys link?. Thanks in advance Mike.

hi mate,

that link you have on the post, is the same cree bulb as the other link just cheaper, i must update the inital link to the cheaper one, i dont have a cree red fog bulb fitted yet myself but some others on the site do amd will be able to advise and post images. it will fit the focus no problem mate, and it has a rippled lens so as not to be too bright on people driving behind you.

hi lenny, thanks for the reply,posted here by mistake,dont know how to remove it, have now posted on the correct site, looking at the bulbs on your link, I think there is a slight difference in the numbers ( 1156 / Ba15s ) do you think the cheaper bulbs will work?, Mike

Yeah it will fit no problem mate, all the numbers result in the same fitment type

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club