Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Making Calls Through Bluetooth + Usb Audio Device

tricky85

Hi All,

I am not sure if i posted a while back when i first had the car so appologies if i have, I have two problems

My Model is Fiesta 1.6 Zetec S

• When my phone is connected to the Car via bluetooth there is no numbers listed under the phonebook

I have been messing around with this but not had much luck, I know that the problem is basically the Cars bluetooth only recognises numbers stored directly to my phone and not the sim card, so my question is does anyone know how you can get the cars blue tooth to read the Sim numbers instead?

• USB thumb drive connected to USB slot for Audio

When i am listening to songs via my USB thumb drive it randomly cuts out and then displays "USB audio device not recognised" or something close to that, I thought this maybe down to the length of the song titles but doesnt appear to be so, has anyone had any luck fixing this issue?

Thanks in advanced for replies.

• When my phone is connected to the Car via Bluetooth there is no numbers listed under the phonebook

I have been messing around with this but not had much luck, I know that the problem is basically the Cars bluetooth only recognises numbers stored directly to my phone and not the sim card, so my question is does anyone know how you can get the cars blue tooth to read the Sim numbers instead?

I don't believe you can, copy your sim contacts to the phone and have them on phone + sim. Should work fine that way.

• USB thumb drive connected to USB slot for Audio

When i am listening to songs via my USB thumb drive it randomly cuts out and then displays "USB audio device not recognised" or something close to that, I thought this maybe down to the length of the song titles but doesnt appear to be so, has anyone had any luck fixing this issue?

Try installing the update from here and see how you get on. If no joy try another USB stick.

Only problem with copying the contacts to my phone is that it will shows twice in my phone then, might just copy the most used numbers.

• 6 months later...

Ok so the phone problem doesnt really exist anymore since I had a new Galaxy S 3 I put everything on the phone memory and its fine, the usb problem still exists though I took it to the Garage for a 2nd time and they wreckon its my USB device but I think thats bull......what make devices does everyone else use in their usb slots what makes please?

http://www.amazon.co...rds=Sandisk 4gb

I've got that. Fits nice and tight, doesn't get in the way of putting stuff in the little tray below it etc, no compatibility problems at all.

Edit : Oh lols, same as Nath's. Tempted to pick up a bigger one though... Wonder if they do 64 gig versions... >_>

Edit the second : nope, just 32 gig ones, which I just ordered. the more music in my car the better!

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys never have problems with yours then? I got a SanDisk MP3 player but that had the same issue

Do you guys never have problems with yours then? I got a SanDisk MP3 player but that had the same issue

Nope, never had any problems.