Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiper Blades

irl-06lx

Jan 06 focus (mk2?)

need new Wiper Blades all round. Can anyone point in the direction of just the rubber part? don't want the whole unit as I've heard you can just get the rubber blade at a fraction of the cost.

In ireland, Halfords near by but others welcome, will buy online.

I always by my blades on eBay. Normally pay about £6-7 for a front pair.

I always by my blades on eBay. Normally pay about £6-7 for a front pair.

That's what I did, and they were are bargain.

Took seconds to fit whereas fitting new rubbers to an old blade would take ages and I'd end up breaking something which means I'd then have to buy a proper set anyway...

Halfords do the insert , well at least over here they do, any motor factors should be able to do them, and despite what an early poster said about taking ages to fit the dont its just a slide in, but with new wiper available for less than a tenner why bother

How do you get the end caps off to slide in the new rubber?

can anyone link to the right blades? ideally front and back for a 06 hatch. Really don't want to order the wrong ones

when i put in my details its giving me this

http://www.wiperblades4u.co.uk/AM26U-Bosch-Aerotwin-Car-Specific-Multi-Clip-Single-Wiper-Blade-2.html

the description says thats only one blade, but it says its 24/28 inch and then up the very top in the browser window title bar it says its a twin pack for a 307. Granted the 307 and my car might have the same blades, but its the twin pack i'm looking at. not the best site, think I'll look else where.

appreciate the help though

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club