Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Metal

Bingooo27

Does anybody know which upgrades are available for the metal? Will it just be able to go to 155 like the zetec s? Thanks.

if you are thinking of the Mountune MP155 kit then yes a fiesta metal should be able to have that kit as it uses the same engine tune as the S1600 which can use that mod

Then would it just be the price to upgrade from the 140 to 155 or would it be the full like £1400 or whatever it is.

Can anyone help with this? Even if anyone has enquired about the S1600? Also does anyone know if it would be possible to get it with the silver alloys instead of the black ones?

Think that will depend on your dealer, as far as i know the Fiesta Metal spec is decided by the dealer so its there call on what you can or can't have

tbh i can't see it being a issue

Hi Brian,

The 134PS Metal and S1600 use a different exhaust system from the catalyst back together with a specific calibration.

Unfortunately none of these parts are common with our MP140 and MR155 kits.

TBH it doesn't make much sense to go from 134PS to 140PS as although it's obviously quicker and there's still quite a bit more torque it makes less financial sense than to go straight to the MR155.

Both can be applied as it's the same base 1.6 Sigma engine - Here's a link to the MR155 info > http://www.mountuneperformance.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=199&Itemid=113

The full upgrade is far too pricey for me. Couldn't justify it.

your profile says your car is a tdci so you wont be able to have these upgrades you will have to wait for mountunes diesel upgrade for the mk7

Yeah I know what car I drive. Believe it or not, I also know it's a diesel. I was asking what upgrades are available for the fiesta metal, not my car.

sorry for just trying help and by the way you were answering the replies sounded like you had a metal

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club