Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Few Mods

ZS Zac

Hello, just thought id share a few photos of some new modifications on my fiesta. hope you like them.

- White / Black DMB Overlays

- Gloss Black Wing Mirrors

- Steering Wheel Trim Painted Gloss Black

- badge Grille Gloss Black

- Air Vent Skirts Gloss Black

- Removed Stripes

- Puma Speed 141PS In April With Sports CAT & J1 Cold Air Filter

- Booked In For Gloss Black Roof Wrap & Getting Apex Lowering Springs ( 35mm ) - March

2wqwsbl.jpg

2a92rmc.jpg

9zsz7r.jpg

27xjvqv.jpg

2mev62b.jpg

11t4kqv.jpg

99naj6.jpg

Looks good to me! Have you got anything else planned after it has been lowered etc?

well after its lowered and ive had the roof wrapped.. im just getting the 140 power upgrade & some small mods done like the moutune spoiler extenders and car mats etc.. also ive just ordered the 6000K HID Kit, white LED side lights & number plate lights.

i was thinking about just making the engine bay look abit nicer, abit of gloss black in some places..

and im in debate at the moment about fitting wind deflectors and the moutune front spoiler, other then that ill be happy my car.

Maybe treat myself to the 155 power upgrade and a front brake upgrade further into the year, unless i decide to get the new ST :).

if anyones got any good mod ideas, feel free to share!

Looks good mate! Bet you cant wait for the power upgrades. Very jealous. :(

Looks better in white only, never a fan of stripes on a car unless its a Dodge Viper lol.

From the pictures, I would change the tax disc to something like the black twist (Richbrook? - I forget name) ones from Halford's to match your sprayed interior parts, and change the number plates to get ride of the blue border :) But that's just little things.

yeh, ive just been on demon plates as we speak! get a pretty cool 3D design with a black border. and i might just nip down Halfords tomorrow, cheers for the idea! :), ill post a video after i get the power upgrade

Nice one! Certainly makes a difference. I look forward to a video.

I just have plain plates on mine. No border or EU etc badge.

Another simple mod is to upgrade the washer jets to the Focus mist ones, Lenny has a guide to fitting. Done mine last week and they only cost £6.10 from dealer. Watch you don't drop the retainers holding the heat matt thing in like I did :(

How come you never sprayed the stereo surround and heating controls mate?

Be good if they all match..... just a idea ;)

Looking nice though mate.

How come you never sprayed the stereo surround and heating controls mate?

I was thinking the same thing! Looking good though :)

I was thinking the same thing! Looking good though :)

Finally got round to spraying my own plastics Nath!!! ;)

Did you do the spraying yourself mate?

I had the alloys professionally powdered coated, with the rest of the small mods, i prepped, primared, painted & laqored! :) using Halfords standard products, the wing mirrors came out perfect and looked a treat once hardened and polished.