Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lockwoods?

Envyus

Hey folks.

I wondered if any of you have used lockwood sill protectors before?

I idealy don't want to pay out like £80-90 for the official ones and wondered if anyone has tried these on a MK2 2008 focus 5dr at all?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lockwood-Sills-Focus-Stripe-Hatch/dp/B004O1NU76/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1311345953&sr=8-2

Funny you should say that -

Just bought a set this week, delivered friday and going on as soon as i get time

They are stated as fitting all Mk2 / 2.5 5 door and look cracking and a good weight and finish.

Full set:

04022012133.jpg

Close up of detail and finish:

04022012136.jpg

I put those on mine when I bought it. Great fit and well impressed with the quality.

Just make sure the sills are dry and clean. Masrk up where you are going to fit them with a pencil first.

Just make sure the sills are dry and clean. Masrk up where you are going to fit them with a pencil first.

I'll follow the instructions to the letter.

Wicked thanks alot for the info, will oder this evening B)

I fitted a set of lockwood sill protectors on my last focus... I gave the sill a damn good clean with Autoglym tar remover first to make sure any traces of silicone were removed... In this weather i'd use a hairdryer also to "sticky up" the adhesive strips... ;)

• 5 years later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club