Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Owner Shared Expeience

artherdaily

well being new to the ford ranger i thought id share my thoughts for any other potential buyers

ive owned mainly bigger cars, omegas, jags people carriers etc, plus a highly modified MX5 and a few other bits

after last christmas our other car ( a bmw ) just sat though the snow while the jag went everywhere (4wd)

so when it came time to replace the works van, i bought a 2004 ranger pick up with all the toys and leather (xlt thunder)

and to be honest

love it

its a bit old fashioned, bit bumpy, noisey, it aint fast,

but on a run its comfy and easy to just plod on at 60-70 mph with the music on

it does 30mpg average, got nearly 40 on a run

the boot (rear tub with a mountain top lid) is massive you get loads in and forget weight issues

my 78 year old mother in law loves it, more than the jag, and i have to carry a set of steps so she can climb in, bless her

ive put decent new tyres on it, serviced it replace the timing belt for my peace of mind and nothing else service wise

fitted an auto lights on kit (that was a pain) and a decent sony cd/radio

yes i will keep it, in a couple of years it will be replaced

for another pickup, and the ranger is first choice again

well being new to the ford ranger i thought id share my thoughts for any other potential buyers

ive owned mainly bigger cars, omegas, jags people carriers etc, plus a highly modified MX5 and a few other bits

after last christmas our other car ( a bmw ) just sat though the snow while the jag went everywhere (4wd)

so when it came time to replace the works van, i bought a 2004 ranger pick up with all the toys and leather (xlt thunder)

and to be honest

love it

its a bit old fashioned, bit bumpy, noisey, it aint fast,

but on a run its comfy and easy to just plod on at 60-70 mph with the music on

it does 30mpg average, got nearly 40 on a run

the boot (rear tub with a mountain top lid) is massive you get loads in and forget weight issues

my 78 year old mother in law loves it, more than the jag, and i have to carry a set of steps so she can climb in, bless her

ive put decent new tyres on it, serviced it replace the timing belt for my peace of mind and nothing else service wise

fitted an auto lights on kit (that was a pain) and a decent sony cd/radio

yes i will keep it, in a couple of years it will be replaced

for another pickup, and the ranger is first choice again

Welcome to the Forum,

If you get a momment log on to photobucket and upload the picture's of your Motor,

you can then link them to this forum,

once uploaded go to Album,

below or above each picture on photobucket is an Image URL

copy this URL and paste it in to your posts

once pasted in the post remove the

.img from either side of the link then its job done,

also check out DMB Graphics for Ford badge Overlays and vintage Decals Click Here

and see my guides listed below this post you may find some of Interest.

Hope this helps B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club