Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mpg Focus St 170 Wat Mpg Do You Get Or How Much Miles Per Tank

st170dan

hi iv just bought a st 170 and i love it its my first ford after owning many jap cars and im amazed at the way the st drives its a 52 plate and it drives like a brand new car . only problem is it comes at a price as it only seems to get 24 mpg about 300 per tank 150 of that was motorway miles on the way bk from getting it the rest around town but not really driving it hard my friend found a fault code on the 02 sensor could this cause this i no there not great on mpg but i expected more than this any info would be great thanks

combined mpg for this car is 31mpg urban 22.8 so its likely its the way it is they have always been very thirsty hence why you can pick them up cheap as most people due to fuel costs high insurance and high road tax have shifted them on.

some guys on the st site get 20mpg giving it a bit of heavy footedness

combined mpg for this car is 31mpg urban 22.8 so its likely its the way it is they have always been very thirsty hence why you can pick them up cheap as most people due to fuel costs high insurance and high road tax have shifted them on.

some guys on the st site get 20mpg giving it a bit of heavy footedness

ok thanks .all it has is a k&n filter would this make the mpg a lot worse on a 2 litre do you think

k and n wont effect the mpg much it usually improves it to be honest

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club