Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Are My Choices?

beatty36

Hi,

I've had my car for three years this April and theres 45k on the clocks, most of these being motorway miles for work and uni. The cars always been serviced on time and basically i was just wondering what my options are as i wanted to change to the exact same car again except in white. This is just a quick thought, but does any one think there would be any chance of the following:-

A/Someone with the same car, similar milage with a lower spec willing to swap with cash either way or extras thrown in to make it a fair deal.

B/Going to ford and seeing what options they would have for me, although probably being very costly

C/paying to get the car resprayed or wrapped for 1500 pounds or so, but loosing the originality of the car and risk rendering the car worthless due to too much being done to it.

Any help, opinions or ideas would be much appreciated,

Thanks

If you can put the car back to factory fit standard, then this will help your chances. But in it's current state, i think you would struggle with a dealer touching it.

yeah i'd deff put it back to standard, regardless of what happens because i'd want all the mods to put onto another fez

I can't see what car you have because I'm on my phone but I have a white zetec s tdci for sale.

Hi, Its a vision blue zetec s with street pack and lots of extras, o really? how many miles? your local as well

I have no interest in a trade, I'm just selling mine as I'm getting a metal. There's 26,000 on mine as of yesterday.