Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Bloody Women....

tlogic

Sorry nothing about cars, but why do women go off on one even though you haven't done nothing wrong. I Came home from work this evening and all I'm getting is moan moan moan and nag nag nag. Had bit of an argument by telling her to shut up and get lost (she started it) now she gone up stairs. lol It's ok for them to moan at you but when you moan back it all gets out of control. Oh well.

don't know what the hell goes on in their minds.

Sorry nothing about cars, but why do women go off on one even though you haven't done nothing wrong. I Came home from work this evening and all I'm getting is moan moan moan and nag nag nag. Had bit of an argument by telling her to shut up and get lost (she started it) now she gone up stairs. lol It's ok for them to moan at you but when you moan back it all gets out of control. Oh well.

don't know what the hell goes on in their minds.

your not alone mate,

but did you hit her with a ford or anything??

just to make this topic ford related and relevent to the forum in some way ?

:D

the day i purchased my focus, my missus drove home 45minutes away from the sales yard and left me stranded lol

she wasnt happy with me buying it, but it doesnt take much to rock the boat.

Not wishing to feel the wrath of any woman reading this but , Tlogic , if you manage to figure a woman out then you will be the next richest Man in the world.

I have had arguments because " I look like i'm in a mood" :wacko:

Think more on the positive side of things.:

You don't have to make cups of tea on demand

You can watch what you like on TV

You don't get cold feet rammed against you on that night.

Its Quiet !

The list goes on :)

didn't hit her with the ford :D she was hit with it two weeks ago when i told her I spent £7k on it. lol

mind you at least I'm getting a bit of piece and quiet for once.

Apologies to all the female members in my last post no offence intended.

I love women really :rolleyes: .

the day i purchased my focus, my missus drove home 45minutes away from the sales yard and left me stranded lol

she wasnt happy with me buying it

:o lol ! :lol: Was your salesman looking at you waiting for your reaction?

Typical woman! Mines is the same lol.....

:o lol ! :lol: Was your salesman looking at you waiting for your reaction?

it was funny, because he had saw me getting out of the drivers seat.

then me and the sales man were both looking at it out through the glass in the showroom because he was trying to get me to trade it in against the focus, i began to tell him it was my partners car and next thing the car reverses out of the spot and spins off lmao very embarresing.

i then bought the focus and parked it in the local hotel car park for 3 days and told her i had gotten the bus home lol until things settled down a bit and i introduced them to each other. :D

shut up and get lost.

:o Never say that to a woman! haha. We do take things to heart even if its a petty little argument. Why though? i dont know :lol:

Buuutttt we could say the same... !Removed! men! :rolleyes:

Lenny, I love the story, lol, my wife doesnt drive, she has so much of an input on the car "dont like that one, it has too many curves".... "dont like that one, it has too many straight lines" - (didnt have the heard to tell her she was looking at the same !Removed! car!) but then again, she just looks at it, and then she eventually comes round to the idea of "well your the one who has to drive it so you decide".... but she has so many points to make about it, that she kind of pushes me in front of the car she wants, and says "you decide"... lol, woman (more specifically wives!) are a rare breed, and any that are like mine, are very good at allowing you to think you were the trousers, even if they do pick the colour, shape, size, style and tell you when your allowed to slot into them! what would we do without you?

With reference to the arguments, my wife is the same, she is very delicate and easy to upset sometimes, 9/10 times she doesnt know why she gets upset, or mad, but she knows she is, and she has a go at me that I dont know why shes upset, and I should be stopping her being upset, and making her feel better... but because she doesnt know whats wrong, and I dont know whats wrong, its inevitable that I will do something wrong... So I do the next best thing, I try to make her smile, and if that fails, I hide in the car for half an hour or so....

As for Ashleighs comment... how could you say such a thing! !Removed! men? eeesh :P a wise man once said (on BBC radio kent, about four weeks ago) "If I am not the perfect man, its my wife's fault, since she has had many many years to train me..." I couldnt agree more! :P

With reference to the arguments, my wife is the same, she is very delicate and easy to upset sometimes, 9/10 times she doesnt know why she gets upset, or mad, but she knows she is, and she has a go at me that I dont know why shes upset, and I should be stopping her being upset, and making her feel better... but because she doesnt know whats wrong, and I dont know whats wrong, its inevitable that I will do something wrong... So I do the next best thing, I try to make her smile, and if that fails, I hide in the car for half an hour or so....

As for Ashleighs comment... how could you say such a thing! !Removed! men? eeesh :P a wise man once said (on BBC radio kent, about four weeks ago) "If I am not the perfect man, its my wife's fault, since she has had many many years to train me..." I couldnt agree more! :P

first part is very true, its obviously just a female thing haha! when my boyfriend asks me what's wrong if i'm being quieter than normal or if i randomly take a deep breath (like im in a mood or something) 8/10 i have no idea why. So my reply is usually "i don't know" then he asks me again and i reply "i don't know, if i knew i would tell you!" and so on :lol:

i said it cause it works both ways.. haha! :D

Lenny, I love the story, lol, my wife doesnt drive, she has so much of an input on the car "dont like that one, it has too many curves".... "dont like that one, it has too many straight lines" - (didnt have the heard to tell her she was looking at the same !Removed! car!) but then again, she just looks at it, and then she eventually comes round to the idea of "well your the one who has to drive it so you decide".... but she has so many points to make about it, that she kind of pushes me in front of the car she wants, and says "you decide"... lol, woman (more specifically wives!) are a rare breed, and any that are like mine, are very good at allowing you to think you were the trousers, even if they do pick the colour, shape, size, style and tell you when your allowed to slot into them! what would we do without you?

hi Jeebo,

its a true story mate, and i wouldnt mind but i bought the car with some of my own redundancy and im still paying for her car on finance lol my missus is jealious of the focus, because i put so much time and money in to it and spend more time on the car than i do with her lol she doesnt understand cars or have any interest in them at all, she just see's it all as a waste of money. our bedromm is to the front of the house and every night before i get in to bed i open the curtains to have a look at the car :wub: lol

ive done it every night since i got it over a year ago, and it drives her mad :lol:

Responds to the boot and any money put on to it gets you somewhere :lol:

i then bought the focus and parked it in the local hotel car park for 3 days and told her i had gotten the bus home lol until things settled down a bit and i introduced them to each other. :D

Lmao. Excellent

Make sure she doesn't get revenge by applying those annoying flower stickers when you're not looking.

Make sure she doesn't get revenge by applying those annoying flower stickers when you're not looking.

ow god no !!!

she has her own car for shall we say ''receational use and decoration''

i cring at the thoughts of her even driving my focus, since she has wrecked the clutch in her own car by herself OMG :unsure:

ow god no !!!

she has her own car for shall we say ''receational use and decoration''

i cring at the thoughts of her even driving my focus, since she has wrecked the clutch in her own car by herself OMG :unsure:

If she likes to ride the clutch, i.e gets sick of coming on and off the clutch and putting it in and out of neutral, why doesn't she get an auto?

If she likes to ride the clutch, i.e gets sick of coming on and off the clutch and putting it in and out of neutral, why doesn't she get an auto?

she denys doing it mate, even though i can clearly see the rev gauge when shes changing from 1st to 2nd etc. and i know shes pressing the accelerator, because the revs dont drop lol

even when she reverses out of the driveway she has one foot pressing the clutch and the other pushing the accelerator,

ive told her many times, ''when your reversing you dont need to press the accelerator luv, the car will roll when you take off the clutch a bit''

but its another excuse for her to go silent on me lol so i dont bother any more, :rolleyes:

Wife took my car out tonight , and when she got back she said " i don't like that beeping" (reverse sensors).

I said its for your benefit and it proves your too damn close to the wall behind if its beeping.

"well i don't like it"

"Simple's Don't drive it and if you do learn where the back of the car is , mirror's are not for makeup"

it's very quite tonight now :)

Wife took my car out tonight , and when she got back she said " i don't like that beeping" (reverse sensors).

I said its for your benefit and it proves your too damn close to the wall behind if its beeping.

"well i don't like it"

"Simple's Don't drive it and if you do learn where the back of the car is , mirror's are not for makeup"

it's very quite tonight now :)

:P

Seems like you got a winner tonight then.

wish it was that easy to shut my missus up.

She's my reversing sensors - "watch out there's a car behind you" - etc..

You wouldn't believe 1) I'm a police advanced driver and 2) she can't drive.

I love it when she does the phantom foot pedals though.

I put my foot down on motorways and she stamps the floor if i even get within 50 metres of another car.

I keep threatening to wire her seat and the floor to a 240 volt converter so she gets a shock every time she does it.

If she was ever in the car with me when answering a shout.

I'd love to do it just once to see her face. :o :D

Edited by DanGull
Swearing is not allowed on FOC - that includes starring out letters.

:P

Seems like you got a winner tonight then.

wish it was that easy to shut my missus up.

She's my reversing sensors - "watch out there's a car behind you" - etc..

You wouldn't believe 1) I'm a police advanced driver and 2) she can't drive.

I love it when she does the phantom foot pedals though.

I put my foot down on motorways and she stamps the floor if i even get within 50 metres of another car.

I keep threatening to wire her seat and the floor to a 240 volt converter so she gets a shock every time she does it.

If she was ever in the car with me when answering a shout.

I'd love to do it just once to see her face. :o :D

Haha quality :D

I've given up now I keep telling her she right and I'm wrong that winding her up even more now :lol:

Lenny cracking story mate. :)

I am a woman and am finding this highly amusing!! :-)

haha we men love to moanabout women but we love really :)